• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The latest Jimmy Smith Buggy

Re: The latest Jimmy Smith Buggy "DOUBLE TIME"

electrican said:
what,s up with the electrical outlet in the 3rd pic under the rear . Are we doing a tree hugger buggy now?

Duh , pretty obvious it's for them electric fans!!!!!!

With a name like yours Ida thunk you'd know that thumb.gif

How in the hell did I miss this? A Jimmy Smith buggy in Kentucky? Looks Great! flashemifyougotem

Been getting alot of parts from Jimmy P from EOR about have everything i need.Its making a trip to EOR in July to get finished minus powder coat.It should be done by September that's the plan.Thanks again to Jimmy Smith and Tommy Rains for the buggy,and to Rocky at WOD for parts And to Jimmy P at EOR for all the parts and what there about to do to it to finish it.GOOD PEOPLE!

Just a little update the buggy is being dropped off to EOR July 5 to get finished.Minus the powder coat.

Thanks for the info not to hijack but im gonna cut my b&m into tiny little pieces and ship it back to em

Well Jimmy P got her off the trailer as a roller.When he calls she will be able to drive back on the trailer.Going to be biting at the bit till he calls.No rush Jimmy do Ur thing.And thanks again!!!!!!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 187
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 009 (2).jpg
    009 (2).jpg
    205 KB · Views: 171
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 156

Its in Good Hands there for sure

Its hard to tell from the pictures, but that skid steer driver is sexy
:****:

EOR MFG said:
Its hard to tell from the pictures, but that skid steer driver is sexy
:****:
I've been hacked.But that sumbitch is sexy in a creepy kind of way.

hey brother was checkin out your build thread was hoping you could tell me how tubing do you have to have of 120 wall and 188 wall, for them to build me something close to this??

babycakes said:
hey brother was checkin out your build thread was hoping you could tell me how tubing do you have to have of 120 wall and 188 wall, for them to build me something close to this??
I took Jimmy 10 sticks 20' in length of 120 wall and 5 sticks 24' in length of 188 wall.Hope this helps?

Jimmy P and the guys at EOR is almost done with the buggy so trying to decide a color.You guys have any ideas? I like the Granny smith green but dont think it will look good on just a tube chassis.Any thoughts and pics we be great?

I have been thinking about changing the name of the buggy.My wife says the name dont fit me and besides that double time sounds to much like showtime and overtime both nice buggys but to close for me.So its not done yet so i can call it anything right now.And I believe I will call it "ATTITUDE" this fits me better than doubletime.Since my wife says im a prick most of the time?

Thanks for info just got . a hold of jimmy so I can researve my spot in line thanks again