$10000 with 18 foot trailer firm
Aw4
Ford np205
High pinion 60 Yukon shafts and nitro 300m ujoints
Ford 10.25 rear with disc brakes
profender 14 inch travel coilovers
4link double triangulated with 3/4 heims
Allied beadlocks with aluminum rings. 44 tsls
I'm sure I'm missing something just text or call.
Located Jacksonville Alabama

This buggy is 3 years old and has been beat on like a redheaded stepchild and holds up great. Has some bent links for some while now and needs some wiring cleaned up some so don't expect a brand new buggy. If u want a going dependable buggy for cheap this is it.

Attachments

• 2016-07-13 18.27.04.jpg
    2016-07-13 18.27.04.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,708
Re: The Legend buggy for sale

What's next?
Seen this buggy at choc almost every time I go. Great rig for the money.

Rode in the buggy a good bit, drove it a couple times...... and broke it once :flipoff1:

Awesome buggy though & Nathans a good ole dude :****:

GLWS

WTF! selling the LS killer! Sorry I'm blocking this sale until you have something else to wheel. Bump for an awesome dude!

My baby girl comes first. Got a few things that life has thrown at me and need the extra cash. I'll be building a 4 seat before too long son in not getting out. Surely somebody needs a dependable rig on the cheap... I'd take $10000 I'd send it with them and the trailer probably.

Re: The Legend buggy for sale with trailer $10000 firm

Hell of a deal. Wish I had the cash laying around. Any interest in a trade and cash?

Bump for putting family priorities first.

Nate, I just want you to know that I know exactly what to you are going through and I commend you for putting the little one first. Wish I could help :****: If I had any cash at all I'd be trying to send A Lexus or Samurai your way :****:

I'm 6'2 240 and I fit pretty good in this thing. No way you could build a buggy this dependable and going for this price. It handles really well and the 4.0 has plenty of woopow. :****:

muddinmetal said:
Nate, I just want you to know that I know exactly what to you are going through and I commend you for putting the little one first. Wish I could help :****: If I had any cash at all I'd be trying to send A Lexus or Samurai your way :****:

Your a good dude hope to meet you at the hardline ride GMP :dblthumb:

Thanks guys.. Had alot of interest in it but no money in hand yet. If it Dont sell for this price I'll keep it and transfer parts to a new chassis.

Interested in a trade with small amount of boot on my end? Tube buggy with TBI 350, 488gears, Dana 70 front with 35 spline chrome moly outers, RPM drive flanges and Spartan locker, Eaton rear detroit locker, Turbo 400 with reverse manual valve body, 203/205 doubler transfer case, 10000 lb front winch, 42" Pitbull Rockers on beadlocks? Pics to follow if interested.