• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The most intresting man in alabama?

Jduck said:
The trip to koh was 9 days of drunken ridiculousness..here's John Jon passed out under the motor house

1c5b65e62cefbee538db31485b2b9bee.jpg

I miss Jon Jon.

BUG-E J said:
I'm talking about the inventor of the big bird chassis.
The man the broke the rules in stock class at koh with his super secret double shock setup.
The one and only robby bobby!

Middle fingas!

he was indeed at morris, I flew in from salt lake city and he even let me borrow the Cherokee and break the **** out of it!

I've spent the last few days reading the flatbiller killer again. Funniest thread Ive read. Is it still around, or has roger retired from racing/wheeling? We wheeled with him one weekend at harlan, Elmo was just cool as ****. Always wondered who robbybobby and jonjon are.

mckeddie said:
I've spent the last few days reading the flatbiller killer again. Funniest thread Ive read. Is it still around, or has roger retired from racing/wheeling? We wheeled with him one weekend at harlan, Elmo was just cool as ****. Always wondered who robbybobby and jonjon are.
Roger is still around, he even posted in this thread. These days he's wheeling/racing his tt single seat buggy, and the xj Scott Lang built for ecors/dirt riot. No clue what happened to the fbk. :popcorn:

Re:

I know robbybobby, but he will welder my butt hole shut with the higher amp batteries if I talk anymore. He done borrowed my goat, two years ago and I'm gonna guess it isn't coming back.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
I got one of the first "I know Robby Bobby" shirt. Still have it. I learned his real name when I paypalled him the money and it said, "you've sent $16 to XXXX" laughing1

That wasn't Robby Bobby and those asses on pirate tried to make them buy a vendor star to sell shirts on there :gay: