• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The People vs Tony Bolton

money_pit_yj

The defendant in this case is Mr. (or Mrs. depending on the the rotation between him and JD) Tony Bolton.

Mr. Bolton continually makes claims that he is "Poor as dirt" and struggles to make ends meet. These claims span multiple social media accounts and hobby forums and generally lead people to pity Mr Bolton for his economic status. Normally these claims would not be much of an issue, but Mr. Bolton openly flaunts his high profile lifestyle and seems to be living a lie. So as a non biased group of his peers we have the responsibility to clear this up for Tony: Is he poor, and can he with good conscience claim honestly that "the struggle is real"? Present your evidence and facts. If you have to attack him personally feel free, but please keep it respectable as Tony is always a nice guy. JD your input is welcome but carries no weight because of you and Mr. Bolton's "raeltionship"

Present your case and we as the jury will have a verdict when both the defense and prosecution have rested their case.

And for what it is worth I bought some stuff from Tony and he went out of his way to drop them off at the company that was shipping them. Almost as if he had all the time and money in the world to do whatever he wanted :dunno:

I have a question for the defendant. Did you or did you not, just purchase some sort of "EXPENSIVE" power enhancing device for your "HIGH END " mustang build???? :stir:

Question for Mr. Bolton, are you or are you not running an extension cord made of speaker wire and lamp cord from your neighbors house to serve your hut with power?

Re: Re: The People vs Tony Bolton

The Luke said:
Question for Mr. Bolton, are you or are you not running an extension cord made of speaker wire and lamp cord from your neighbors house to serve your hut with power?
Yes. Lotsa wire nuts too.

I've been told by a couple of reliable sources that he is indeed not poor. Sad part to me is.....they also said that he hasn't had to work hard to get what he's got. Apparently he's able to have all this high dollar stuff via a settlement/inheritance from his daddy/uncle that was a famous musician.

There's a defendant (Tony B), so by the means of inductive reasoning, there's a plaintiff. So to the plaintiff I state "If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!"

Well just for starters
Anybody that lives in a brick house and it's not a cave is rich in my book and a electric lawn mower to boot (prob a expensive robot)
Owns 3 mustangs (touch,Saleen and svt)
Has a pickup devoted to tow rig duties (denalie trim with feather lite aluminum trailer)
Rides a chopper (big money bike)
He is married to some hottie and has a Russian Instagram model as a side piece
Has a rare classic dodge muscle car with hemi
Runs a multi billion dollar wharehouse
Now some facts may be a little off so I will let the jury decide what to believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk