• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The 'Rock Taping' inspired Jeep build

belly.jpg

Not the best picture but here is the clocked NP205, used a clocking ring from DIY4X4 and twined sticked cable shifters from Northwest Fab..

capped.jpg

Rear links stick up thru frame and just barely clear tub whem completly bottomed out. I can see how one could be built lower but it would require a lot more sheetmetal work in floor and would eliminate rear seat??

Lemme know if if i can lend a hand one evening or weekend, or if you wanna drag it to the shop and use the lift to button some things up. RBD is gettin close....

Slacking on build pics. Jeep has been on three rides with no major issues. Here are a few pics .................................................

034.jpg

033.jpg

026.jpg

And after a few rides

367.jpg

366.jpg

machen4x4 said:
I also saw this rig at hollytree looks killer man
saw it run up one ledge like it wasnt nothing loller.gif thumb.gif

Thanks, wanna come back y'alls way and go to Hale Mt. next time..................BTW them Yodas' get it too!!!

Rokcrler said:
Turned our nice... Saw it at Hollytree..sounds sweet :woot:
yea nice sounding motor too bad he didn't struggle on any obstacles I saw to let it eat

Ok so I am a little bias seeing as I drive a CJ, but regardless of that fact this is the cleanest/coolest jeep I have ever seen. Love the build.

Jeep1985 said:
Ok so I am a little bias seeing as I drive a CJ, but regardless of that fact this is the cleanest/coolest jeep I have ever seen. Love the build.
Thanks, didn't say clean for long. Here are some more pics.

031.jpg

One cut sidewall and some rock rash on passenger cowling, rear quarter panel and some slightly bent link bars. Looking forward to Sept Slam @ Grayrock.

366.jpg