• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Turd!!!

orbit

hey everyone my name is paul and my project is call the Turd. got the name from my girlfriend on the way home from picking it up. its a 1988 jeep cherokee limited XJ. its got a 6" lift with 36" super swamper tsl sx. just got done trimming all the fenders, mounted the cb, mounted some lights, tomorrow im gonna start on the front bumper.

so does anyone near bonney lake have any sheet metal or and extra roll bar they wanna get rid of.

2011-12-11_111155.jpg

2012-02-08_124716.jpg

so i took my jeep up to my buddies house and welded my muffler back on and then realized that my tabs expired last month. hopfully i will have the money to get my tabs before evans creek opens

Temp plate is only $15. Get after it:011: Ill be doing this with my Samurai cause I need to run it through emissions and im to lazy to make it pass:redneck:

So I might be trading my 71 GMC for a longarm upgrade kit from rough country. Lets hope the guy wats the truck. If not it will be up on here for sale

Yep im the same guy. Dont talk much to levi anymore and im getting out of the rc stuff for a wile.

ok so i need some help i have a battery issue!!!!! when my jeep is off my battery gets drained and i dont know why. I already changed the ignition switch and all my grounds are good i just cant seem to figure it out.

Draw!.......bang bang, I win.

Sounds like a power draw and cherocars are a mess of wires, throw a battery kill switch in it and get back to wheelin:awesomework:

Latest posts