• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

The Ultimate Trail Bouncer Build

**** I'll hand anyone a beer on the trail who wants one, by you pull up in some $100k "trail bouncer" and you better be the one handing out beers

</boomhauer voice>

Maybe UTB dude will just keep beers in his pocket to throw out to the peasants as he bounces past everyone. With the exhaust cut outs open or closed depends if your kneeling or not.

Dang, why are folks getting mad about a dude building buggies? I am quite certain other than something that is TC built, there has never been a perfect build. I just see two guys trying to run a business doing something they enjoy with a bunch of other guys nitpicking everything . I get that the videos are a bit cheesy and self promoting, but I think that is part of what makes the whole process pretty cool. Get a new buggy to deer hunt out of and get a couple promotional videos to live on forever on the interwebz.....seems like a good way to spend an extra $100 grand. I am just glad Jake had that WD40 around to help get those bolts out!

To be fair, could you?
Full disclosure, I can barely weld two pieces of flat plate together :****:
Personally there is no way I could turn out a build like this. I am a marketing/video guy that can bolt stuff together and do a little bit of fab work here and there but nothing on this level. I tend stick to what I am good at and let the professionals do what they are good at. That is also why I am not on the internet openly bashing anyone's hard work.

Dang, why are folks getting mad about a dude building buggies? I am quite certain other than something that is TC built, there has never been a perfect build. I just see two guys trying to run a business doing something they enjoy with a bunch of other guys nitpicking everything . I get that the videos are a bit cheesy and self promoting, but I think that is part of what makes the whole process pretty cool. Get a new buggy to deer hunt out of and get a couple promotional videos to live on forever on the interwebz.....seems like a good way to spend an extra $100 grand. I am just glad Jake had that WD40 around to help get those bolts out!

X2

You're taking hardline a little too seriously. Maybe you should log off for awhile and go build birdhouses or something.

I just think everyone bringing the hate here cause pirate is puppies and kittens now :stir:

You're taking hardline a little too seriously. Maybe you should log off for awhile and go build birdhouses or something.

I've never been accused of taking anything to serious.:dunno: I do however appreciate you taking an interest in my birdhouse building. Would you like a brochure? We have several different models. All of them are built to order and can be customized multiple different ways. We could build you our Ultimate Bird House. Maybe call it Diddy's Bird Boxthumb.gif Let me know, I'll ship it to your free.

Wtf happened with pirate? It's white now.
From what I've read on the book of faces there was a big update and a lot more ads now. Maybe Charlie Wenzel finally got enough quarters in his piggy bank to kill it

Last edited:
From what I've read on the book of faces there was a big update and a lot more ads now. Maybe Charlie Wenzel finally got enough quarters in his piggy bank to kill it

That sucks. I was never really active there but usually some good information if you could get the search to work right.

Ad Block Plus (ABP) plugin for Chrome and...

Annotation 2020-05-26 084322.jpg

You're welcome. That said Pirate sucks and has for a long time.