• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired The Winners of the HODDIES!!!

BTF1

Ok, sorry this took so long but I will give a couple out. The first place has to go to

1st --- CHEAP7 --- I have never seen anything like that for a working area, if I ever win the lotto I'll help you with a new shop thumb.gif
The next one goes to:

2nd. --- InDaShop --- Bercause I like the way everything had a place, I am the worlds worst, it better be neat and clean.

Post up the size you need and were to send them and I'll get them out to you guys Fed-Ex thumb.gif

BTF1 said:
Ok, sorry this took so long but I will give a couple out. The first place has to go to

1st --- CHEAP7 --- I have never seen anything like that for a working area, if I ever win the lotto I'll help you with a new shop thumb.gif
The next one goes to:

2nd. --- InDaShop --- Bercause I like the way everything had a place, I am the worlds worst, it better be neat and clean.

Post up the size you need and were to send them and I'll get them out to you guys Fed-Ex thumb.gif

Wyatt is big money, you should make him pay for his :flipoff1:

hitit hitit hitit

Thanks for giving the redneck riviera some props....
It's amazing any progress is made at this place ;D
And thanks a ton for the giveaway....

Size- Medium.. But large will work if thats teh smallest you've
got...

One Hand on Ya Inc.
169 Mulberry st.
Jasper, al

Mike- That is freaking awesome! I love free ****!!!!
However, I am the guiltiest bastard about that kinda ****. I don't know "wontwork" but that fugger puts up with kids everyday, and is trying to teach them some skills. That guy gets my hoodie. I appreciate it very much and the compliments about my OCD (Obsessive Compulsive).

BADASS GIVEAWAY!

I still want one so shoot me a PM with the addy, and cost+shipping.
The address I have for ya is, that right?
Mike McClure
269 Dualing Banjo Ln,
Harrison, AR 55525
:flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
Mike- That is freaking awesome! I love free ****!!!!
However, I am the guiltiest bastard about that kinda ****. I don't know "wontwork" but that fugger puts up with kids everyday, and is trying to teach them some skills. That guy gets my hoodie. I appreciate it very much and the compliments about my OCD (Obsessive Compulsive).

BADASS GIVEAWAY!

I still want one so shoot me a PM with the addy, and cost+shipping.
The address I have for ya is, that right?
Mike McClure
269 Dualing Banjo Ln,
Harrison, AR 55525
:flipoff1:
Get me this guys address and I'll ship one to him also, Mike

I would like to thank InDashop for giving me his hoodie I will sport it with great honors. When I get to meet you I will shake your hand with pride. thumb.gif

Address:
Haley Williams
563 Jones Mtn. Rd.
Parrish AL 35580

Size XL

Thanks again.

Thanks guys we will get them out to Fed-Ex asap, thannks again to all of you that posted photos.

What to give away this month??????????????????????????/ :dunno:

wontwork said:
I would like to thank InDashop for giving me his hoodie I will sport it with great honors. When I get to meet you I will shake your hand with pride. thumb.gif

Dont thank me, thank Mike.

InDaShop said:
Dont thank me, thank Mike.

Both of you deserve a thanks from me. So thanks goes out to Mike for giving the hoodie away and to you for giving it to me. thumb.gif