• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thiefs

W

wontwork

Found this awesome deal for a XR 50 with little use for $450. Just called the guy and he was talking to the police cause someone stole it out of his truck while he was in class this morning. I have already ordered bars and had big plans since I was gettin it on a deal. is with the thiefs. On another story about thiefs I have been noticing that scrap metal has been going missing around the school and finally one day a few weeks ago our janitor caught them and got their tag number. So I am here a the school working last Saturday and I see the truck. I don't catch them that morning but later in the day the local srcap yard calls and sais they are there unloading metal. I drive down there and withinn 5 minutes of the call I am in high speed pursuit. I chase these guys about 5 miles and then they bail. I catch the passenger, but the driver got away. Teh pass. ratted out the driver so the cops got all the info and impounded the truck. So fawk all the lolifes that won't work for a living.

Damn - steeling scrap dose not seem like very lucrative work right now. It's not even $3.00 a hundred.

I've had scrap stolen from my old house... pretty ridiculous what people will do for a couple of dollar's worth of meth ! skully

Latest posts