• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Friday evening.

Horus

Anyone from here going to be at Evans this Friday? Just exploring my options.

front coils are too big and it unloads uphill, kinda makes me pucker a bit when you come to a full stop. Oh, and a new tie rod :) I can't wait to get back out there though. I'll be at Evans the weekend after. Have fun!

I've seen your posts and it's killing me. Jeep's back in the shop or I would join you...glad you are back out there Mike:awesomework:

Thanks Nichol. It feels great to be back in the seat again. Turns out work is going to take me out of this weekend. Oh well, day trip it is.

Wish I could make it happen, would be fun to wheel with you again.

I was just up there Sunday with the club. Its a great time to be up there, ground is slick and the higher trails still have some snow.

Wish I could make it happen, would be fun to wheel with you again.

I was just up there Sunday with the club. Its a great time to be up there, ground is slick and the higher trails still have some snow.

How is the road from the staging area to the campground? I'll be up there all of next weekend.

There's snow on it, I did it in 2wd in the 4runner but it'd be dicey with the tow rig. The campground still has a couple feet of snow in places. And it's nasty snow.

One of the guys in our club got stuck, I went to go around him and made it about 10 feet before I sank and couldn't plow any further.