• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Saturday or Sunday?

Where did the snow go ? We went up the 102 about 10:00 and there was a couple inches of snow on it :eeek:

Got there a little after 9 and ran all the trails. Let my passenger drive the last trail and he rolled on the first corner. :haha: trashed the soft top, windshield & frame, driver mirror, roof, both sides of the tub are smashed in, driver door, fender and hood.

Time for a real cage.:redneck:

Last edited:
The guy is a trucker but never driven on trails. We were on the 102 switch back trail headed to the parking lot. On the first corner he swung wide like he was towing a trailer and drove up the bank. I can text a picture if someone wants to post it for me.

I was wondering why he was driving up that corner. And then was yelling In my head gas gas so he could drive out of it. At least you guys weren't hurt. Those 2 guys stuck on that down hill were funny.

Glad he was ok, but damn! :yikes:
I have a rear hoop that goes behind the doors in decent shape, do you need it? Also have a driver's door shell...no outer door handle though! :redneck:
Even have a hood that is useable...has a dent but likely not like yours is! :haha:

Thanks Kev, got most of the sheet metal fixed. There is a local guy with a samurai junkyard and he hooked me up with a truckload of parts for $250. New soft top will be at Billybobs offroad after work and the glass guy is going to cut me a couple windshields.

I had a blast night wheeling the last weekend!! My first time wheelin in the dark intentionally... Lol. At least until I broke enough parts that I had to head for the trailer... Ie left front birf and rear axle spring pack bolt... Had to use my winch to pull my rear axle back to center to drive back off the trails... All fixed up now and ready to go break more stuff! Tee hee!!

Dunno yet where I'm gonna wheel this weekend... But this is one of my first options on my mind... I've got a buddy going to the 4wheelparts jeep and truck expo at Puyallup this Saturday... Dunno how I feel about spending $$$ on my rig when it isn't broke yet... Lol