• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This Weekend...

Horus

Anyone doing any wheelin this weekend? There is a strong possibility I'll have this weekend off andd the weather is looking good. Might as well go smash.

I'm down for camping and wheelin. Rig has 38s. PM is fine.
:beer:

Cool dude. We may camp in the campground. On the other hand camping at the spot at the end of the Busy sure does sound fun.

when the bacon has been purchased, its a done deal.

Not to mention the two Idea Machines I picked up as well.

This is not helping me con people into following 'yankee and I around! :haha:

Jon, you should wheel your junk without the exo dude. Gotta establish a baseline to judge the next cage by. Imagine how much lighter and more nimble the rig must be. Way better COG. There, it's settled, come on out.

If anyone else is heading up this weekend I'll be in the silver 96 Jeep Grand Cherokar Limited with TSLs. Don't be afraid to say hi.
:beer:

well hell i already broke the front window taking the cage off. and it hauls much more ass with out. and its not like i roll over that much....or not. hehe. i cut too much **** to take it out again or i would. hopefully the new one will be done in a couple of months. doing sway bars,4sp atlas, tube frame,candy paint, rear stear,6 inchs lower, sandblasted the whole body. im gonna do a build up on it when i get a bit farther. u guys tear it up for me thou...

well talked to my co pilot and im gonna take the unimog out there . just got the high comp head done and shes ready to give a try. just no busy... its got no cage and its f ing huge. and as far as mud goes its like stareing at a naked hottie... i just wanna go balls deep.. be there around 9 ish sat.