• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

This weekend...

Horus

I was just told I have this weekend off. The rig has been down with a blown motor for a couple months. Finished fixing it yesterday, now I need to test it.

Little late to plan something so I thought I'd post up here. Who is wheelin what this weekend? I am down for anything. Elbe, Evans, Walker, whatever. My rig is a tube Grand Cherokar on 38s. Let me know if I can tag along. Thanks.

I may be up for evans creek,My tow rig is being used by a friend for hunting so I would have to drive my rig.Live in black diamond so its closer to drive to! :beer:

Id join ya but the mog is still broke and fiat is months away from being done. but i imagine you'll have a blast with a new motor to thrash! have fun!

We will be doing Evans on Saturday, meeting at Sharis in Renton/Maple valley hwy at 8 fro breakfast. You are welcome to tag along.
rick

The portal output bearing on the passenger side. I discovered it when I was swapping wheels/tires because i could move the wheel around a couple inches up/down and side/side.

So until I fix it I will have to wheel vicariously thru other people like Horus and I hope he made it out this weekend!