• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Thursday wheeling?

Well to start my carb was really being a whore today. Adam and I got to the main lot just before 10am and started airing down. Coming down upper 311 theres still snow. And trying to get to upper 520 there is still snow. Good day though. We were the only ones up there. So I decided it would be a good day to flop:redneck: O the new poopers are nice to!

WP_000093.jpg

WP_000094.jpg

WP_000098.jpg

WP_000100.jpg

WP_000101.jpg

WP_000105.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339114147.194519.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339114147.194519.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 176
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339114164.844846.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339114164.844846.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 178
Fun isn't it? Glad you kept your windshield glass and frame.

Is it just me or are those wasted tax dollars sitting right in middle of the beginning of the 102?

ok first video. im not sure i did this right. this is us going up 311, its long as i have no editing software:mad:. it's not real exciting either but i just got my gopro so im learning.:fawkdancesmiley:
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/RupcAOqkusg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/RupcAOqkusg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Fun isn't it? Glad you kept your windshield glass and frame.

Is it just me or are those wasted tax dollars sitting right in middle of the beginning of the 102?

I guess its dependent on your point of view. It would probably be differant if you were one of the FS employees that had to clean up the mess in the bushes surrounding the parking lot. Sanitation is a huge issue for the FS and one of the leading reasons as to why dispersed areas get closed off. On a similar note I did voice concern with the FS about sharing the cost with the park since it wont take long for the park visitors to figure out their there and I dont think its right for the Evans creek budget to have to cover the park (mt raineer)

and heres parts 2.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LyJr7BGTaI8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LyJr7BGTaI8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I guess its dependent on your point of view. It would probably be differant if you were one of the FS employees that had to clean up the mess in the bushes surrounding the parking lot. Sanitation is a huge issue for the FS and one of the leading reasons as to why dispersed areas get closed off. On a similar note I did voice concern with the FS about sharing the cost with the park since it wont take long for the park visitors to figure out their there and I dont think its right for the Evans creek budget to have to cover the park (mt raineer)

Exactly. ORV users know where the other six bathrooms are. You either lock in the hubs and attempt the road between there and the 2nd staging area or you leave the rig in 2 hi and hit the lower 311, putting you in the campground in 2 minutes. Those are for the granolas who should have taken care of something before the four hour trip back down the gravel road at Subaru Legacy speed.

The Forest Service employees should be that reminded that picking up feces from the ground is what they get for not being able to earn a legitimate living in the private sector. Sanitation is the excuse, not a valid reason. The only, only, ONLY reason dispersed areas are closed when found is because DNR and FS cannot spend OUR money and involve themselves in a purely negative fashion in areas they don't know about. Period.

Don't talk about them and they will remain hidden. I love wheelin too much to share anything with anyone other than genuinely like minded wheelers who know to keep their mouths shut about it.

It has been more than two years since I was last at Evans Creek, yet I wheel at least three times a month.

Good...my front is 81-82'sh and my rear is like 75'ish.

Looks like I'll fit ok

Not so fast. There are a couple goal posts that seem narrower than others. At 80'5 I was rubbing hard on most but on a few it was much tighter.

Yeah, I was not worried about fitting but hitting 82ish will be a problem getting through a couple of the posts.

I was glad that I switched to my narrower Krawlers from the IROKs.