• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tillamook browns camp

boxboy

can I be your friend...
I want to go wheeling at Tillamock... are there seasonal closures for the trails or camping?

anyone want to show me around down there?

Brown's is cool...I think you'll like the area...some pretty cool obstacles down there.:awesomework:

browns camp

went there last summer will not go back, check out the crushers trail.theres about one obsticale a trail and the rest of the trails are like drivin down i-5.:masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]::masturbanana[1]:

Brown's is cool...I think you'll like the area...some pretty cool obstacles down there.:awesomework:

ummm.........no there's not. Even considering reiter being closed, it's still not worth the drive. Same as driving from Portland to run Walker.

when were you planning on going down there?

I have no dates... Is it even open as far as snow free right now?

ummm.........no there's not. Even considering reiter being closed, it's still not worth the drive. Same as driving from Portland to run Walker.

I was thinking a day at browns camp then head down to sand lake for a day but I don't know... wheres a better place to go this time of year?

I guess if ya tied a dune trip in with it,over a weekend then it "might" be OK.......or maybe just go to the dunes with the Jeep and some of yer dirtbikes for the whole weekend:awesomework:

Basically Tillimook is lame

BTW....yer avatar rocks:awesomework:

My best advice. Drive down and spend a leasurly day at tillamook then spend the night and hit the dunes the next day.

I may head down for spring break my brother wants to go and take his bikes so he is getting me his dates for spring break.

Heres what i could find out...

Browns Camp campground and saging area are closed til April 1st 2010. There are 2 areas to stage at, Rogers Camp Day-use Area right at the top of the summit and Lyda Camp Area which is a couple of miles up South Fork road.

Latest posts