• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tillamook State Forest 7/23: The Big One

Spolar93

Tillamook State Forest *CHANGED* 8/6: The Big One

ok, looks like someone had to nail down a date and location, so i did. i wanna run some good stuff, like mini rubicon but will run whatever i can. bring a rig in good working condition, and an open mind to body damage. i've never been down there put have heard enough pictures and stories to get me itching. hopefully someone will show up that can act as a guide, or atleast someone that has run it a few times.

all experience levels and rigs are welcome to come, stock or built. lets get out and enjoy the weather!

we'll probably meet at 8am at a meeting location to be determined closer to the date. dont forget your Oregon OHV permit!

Last edited:
sorry for my retardation, but tillamook is located near what town? bend? i might be around salem on this date...

directionstotsf2.jpg

red dot is where we'll be wheeling, prolly 1-1.5 hour drive from salem

think i narrowed it down to Browns Camp OHV. that sound any good to ya'll?

Last edited:
yeah yeah, i realize this lines up perfectly with the werock competition. however, i figure alot of people will still be down here, and ready to wheel.

lets get a group together guys!

there is a small chance of me coming, the whole goldendale thing is a little over my head :kissmyass: would rather wheel, than watch people wheel. i'll get back to this thread. i need to lift, regear, and cut the hell out of my jeep before it goes :flipoff:

Jim's thriftway in Banks is in nice place to meet up and is on ther way there.

And if you're soming down I-5 from up north.. I recommend you jump off at Longview, and take 30 south in Oregon untill you get to Corneilious pass.. take that, and you will come out on 26 about 10 minuets east of Banks.

Last edited:
Spolar93 said:
cool, let me know, you got plenty of time.

tig skills are mad skills. you certified?

word, certed, blingin, and in your face :flipoff: gotta fabb in new fenderwells front and rear, the structual parts in my unibody :flipoff: 2" of lift and 34's with factory bumpstops is my goal, with no rubbing :D right now im on 0" lift and 31's and they rub in multiple places. :D

marc thats sick. i got a friend thats certified on alum, stainless, and steel as well. works for a trailer building company. i'm only handy with mig, but ive been trying to learn tig. those beads are just so pretty. i've gotten the hang of alum, just cause its easier, but steel im still inconsistant. you have an xj or zj? figure its one of those if you have a unibody

XJ, its a 2 door 96. peice o crap, but it pulls like crazy, its fast for a jeep :D it's gettin 34x9.50's, welded rear, 2" lift, and 4.56's :D should be pretty fun with the 5 speed, 4.56's and 34's :clappy:

when you said 34"s, i imediately thought 34x10.50 ltbs, those would pull hard.

hell yeah man, if i were closer, id offer my help. my aunt lives up there in the kirkland/totem lake area. get your rig toegether, you wont be dissapointed at this place.

K, i run TSF all the time, seeing as I live less than an hour away.

Is it cool if my little "group" of friends join in?

Usually, when we go, we meet at the McDonalds in NorthPlains. (Exit 57 off hwy 26).

So, what do you say, Cool if we go?

Spolar93 said:
to bad your engine isnt healthy, im wishing i could see a bronco II thats built like yours
I'm sure I'll be down around October. My friend who is the site owner of broncoii.org lives in banks.. so I wheel TSF quite a bit. I'll post up here the next time we have a run there.

You guys should plan for the weekend after the 23rd, Thats the same weekend as goldendale.

weeekend after would get a lot better responce :cool: . But not the weekend of Sept 10. thats the same weekend as Ravans Off Road trip to Lapine OR.:cheer: