• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tillamook State Forest 7/23: The Big One

I'd be down to show ya around if I',m home that weekend...beaware that only a few trails are open but the rocks can burn up a day of playing...

bentbronco said:
:stirpot: ror:kissmyass:
QUOTE]

yah sounds like lots of drame with ROR, I just want to go wheel Bend or Lapine OR, it looks badass over that way from the pics I have seen:clappy: .

yeah, i've switched it to sunday august 6th. i have a rush function for one of the fraternities i'm looking at on the 22nd and 23rd up in seattle. not to mention the whole werock thing killed it.

all are welcome, as long as the group isnt HUGE, no one wants to wheel in traffic haha.

rubigoddess, how many are you expecting in your party, and how built are the rigs?

marcw, hows this work out for you? gonna still be in the area? hopefully the extra week helps you out.

i think it will work out perfect. i should have a bunch of junk done to my rig, as funds are present for the first time in months :clappy:

MarcW said:
there is a small chance of me coming, the whole goldendale thing is a little over my head :kissmyass: would rather wheel, than watch people wheel. i'll get back to this thread. i need to lift, regear, and cut the hell out of my jeep before it goes :flipoff:

Screw that, you're coming to Goldendale.....

lol all well built. well you guys might out wheel me then. general idea of well built? i'm guessing locked front/rear and 35"s at least? i'm wheeling an IFS rig with 6" and 33" and a hybrid spool in the rear.

cameron_garrison said:
so what is this place like

the trails are tame,,,but the rock garden,,,well it clams a few rigs from time to time,,mild to wild in the crushers..

Rubigoddess said:
Oh, i'm with ya on the amount of rigs. I can think of three, maybe four. All are well built, all will have no probs.

will they make it through the crushers???

Spolar93 said:
idk, powerline and firebreak 5 are pretty decent. im sure you know more than me though, and my rig isnt quiet as nice as camerons

Firebreak 5 is alot of fun. Follow that all the way up to the top of Archers, and that's always a fun challenge!

I have a buddy going down there in my old blue sami. I was wondering if someone will be able to show him around. He is going to be down there the weekend of goldendale.His name is Kurt and here is a picture of the sami. If someone is welling to show him around pm me your number. Thanks:D

Attachments

• reiter%20pit%20061MA11226983-0001.jpg
    reiter%20pit%20061MA11226983-0001.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 126
Brian H said:
I have a buddy going down there in my old blue sami. I was wondering if someone will be able to show him around. He is going to be down there the weekend of goldendale.His name is Kurt and here is a picture of the sami. If someone is welling to show him around pm me your number. Thanks:D

hope that fawker dont have an XOM sticker on it still:rolleyes: :flipoff: