• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tillamook?

68jeepsterkid

Anyone ever been down to Tillamook? we are trying to weigh out if it's worth the drive for the amount of wheeling that is there. if you've been there I could use some input!!

Last edited:
Cheese factory tour is cool, the cows stink, can't pump your own gas.

And about the trails... x2 on what Jobless said. :awesomework: AND if you do get bored, there's always the dunes not too far away. Go play there too!

TSF sucks, do not go and waste youre time there:looser: :puke:

:fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: TSF is a lot of fun, a good place to spend a weekend. It has some pretty good wheeling from mild to pretty hardcore. search around and there is some pics that show some of the wheeling. I personaly prefer to just run the crushers but that just me.:redneck: :awesomework:

if anyone wants to tag along we are leaving on wed the 11th thru the 15th. we are are well equiped.:bananadance:

i hear its fun im leaving tomorrow morning to go find out how the wheelin is from what i have heard and seen it looks to be a fun place. but i will let you no how it is when i get back.:D

ok im back from tillamook. i had a blast. you either want a map or someone that knows were there going the crushers was awesome. and the only other obstical i can remember the name of was 7up which is crazy scary looking until you drive up to it. but it was well worth the trip.