• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new buggy "Hell Raiser"

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Tim Cameron's new buggy, "Hell Raiser". Buggy built for Tim Cameron by Tim Cameron. The axles and motor are what set this rig apart from the rest. Ouverson's first and currently only set of fabricated open knuckle Rockwell housings with 47 spline 2" Violator shafts front and rear. The motor is a very healthy LSX 454 pushing somewhere in the ballpark of 700hp, give or take a hundred.
Few details needs to be buttoned up and then we should be seein' a lot more of the original Youtube Hero.
Photogallery with tons more photos:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/Tim-Cameron-Hell-Raiser/17166224_HGnFSL#1301168362_2qXPt6P
i-nD887Rj-M.jpg

i-2qXPt6P-M.jpg

i-Vvz9gBV-M.jpg

i-DrvwcRF-M.jpg

i-sVtMHz8-M.jpg

i-GQxfVNg-M.jpg

AWSOME!!! good werk ,time to take that nut swinger award back ;D where s next beating.

Somebody tell me about the axles under this thang. I know that they are Rockwell centers, but what are the outters? Bubba tell me about yesterday.

Looks good Timmie maybe we can hook up on a ride someday,engine sounds strong.You did a good job building it

Dual PS pumps?

Not a big fan of all the spikey tube work but I guess its just a taste thing. Love the drive train combo, my favorite to date. This one looks like it can take a beat down all day long and have no problems with it. Good job, Tim.

J. J.