• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new buggy "Hell Raiser"

jojo said:
he's don't like the weight of the new axles. And we'll see bout the moon rover she's fixin to be goin again wit a bigger heart :dblthumb: :driving:

this is really good to hear. been wanting to see more of it, what axles???

May just be me, But I seemed to notice the extra weight of the axles in the videos, May have been the cut boggers, but the rig seemed to struggle on a few climbs that should have required a lot less effort.

Back to 14 bolts?

I still don't think the weight of the axles are the problem.you just cant hit **** that hard with your tires that low on air and not expect the rim to cut tires.I would love to see him get this Buggie dialed in on the shocks, and throw some water on those tires, betting it would do great!

I would be willing to bet if you take those Rocks and weigh them agains one of the Coleworx 14 bolts that been sleeved that they would be very close.

If weight is a concern i would build a set of C103 axles with all the 2" ****.

moon rover was cute but cute didnt climb ****! Smith buggy put the smack down on all hill shooters! :woot: :fish:

It has the same axles in it and ricky we got a cool idea for the photoshoot :dblthumb:
twiztedzuki said:
moon rover was cute but cute didnt climb ****! Smith buggy put the smack down on all hill shooters! :woot: :fish:

Ill agree his smith buggy was bad and I love jimmys buggies but I could show you two places he easily climbed in moon rover that he never could in his green buggy on MANY different attempts. And they ain't a smith buggy that climbs better than ol orange. And ill gladly put my new one against you anytime any place :driving: :dblthumb:

jojo said:
It has the same axles in it and ricky we got a cool idea for the photoshoot :dblthumb:
Ill agree his smith buggy was bad and I love jimmys buggies but I could show you two places he easily climbed in moon rover that he never could in his green buggy on MANY different attempts. And they ain't a smith buggy that climbs better than ol orange. And ill gladly put my new one against you anytime any place :driving: :dblthumb:

WOW... The this oughta be good. I'd. Take the challenge but I'm new at this and still have a tough time keepin the shiny side up lol... Looking forward to seeing that new rig JOJO!

my opinion is probly biasd!!! :****: they all impressive just havent seen anything of his climb like green buggy. lets c sum pics of new buggy, got sbc power now, got the woopow! ole orange is fawking amazing!! be glad wheel u guys when u come up harlan!! :dblthumb:

Wes has a smith built buggy, and I am pretty sure he has won about every comp thats been around here so thats got to tell you something about smith built buggys......

I ain't tryin to start a arguement I like one style as much as the other they are both great builders and they are both great guys. I'm sure wes bein a good driver has no reason as to why he wins those comps :dunno: he'd be competitive in about anything.

signalmtncrawler said:
Wes has a smith built buggy, and I am pretty sure he has won about every comp thats been around here so thats got to tell you something about smith built buggys......
If you ain't first it ain't smithbuilt :flipoff1: