• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new buggy "Hell Raiser"

redneckengineered said:
Wait you mean we're still supposed to give a ****?
Well my friend if you don't "give a ****" then why are you posting on this thread? I was stating the obvious from what I have seen. Tim is his own person if he wanted you to see his unfinished project, then he would probley place it in his avatar as your self. :flipgotcha: and have a nice day!!!

1 BLOWN SHOCK said:
Well my friend if you don't "give a ****" then why are you posting on this thread? I was stating the obvious from what I have seen. Tim is his own person if he wanted you to see his unfinished project, then he would probley place it in his avatar as your self. :flipgotcha: and have a nice day!!!

Just swinging through? :tc

1 BLOWN SHOCK said:
Tim is his own person if he wanted you to see his unfinished project, then he would probley place it in his avatar as your self. :flipgotcha: and have a nice day!!!

Do you wipe his ass for him too?
Im so sick and tired of you 5 post nut swingers coming in and putting words in a guys mouth that i'll bet doesn't even know your name or gives a **** about you.
I could be totally wrong, but in the future please try to contribute something useful to the board aside from :tc
Thanks or :gtfo:

CheapJ7 said:
Do you wipe his ass for him too?
I'm so sick and tired of you 5 post nut swingers coming in and putting words in a guys mouth that I'll bet doesn't even know your name or gives a **** about you.
I could be totally wrong, but in the future please try to contribute something useful to the board aside from :tc
Thanks or :gtfo:

Boy o boy dip shits as your self is what makes this world go around. Now explain to me how useful this gay ass post is. Here you are talking out of your ass about useful post, and you post something like this. At this point it's safe to say :gay: Now I have seen TC **** first hand The man Who built his **** is a great friend of mine. Yes his Ride is sick, But it's not my place to post pics of his rig. Here you are talking **** about a nut swinger, and you will be the one :****: at the computer jacking off to youtube videos of it soon enough.

im new to the site and i had the pleasure meeting tim and seemed like a normal guy to me.. but i find it sad to bash the **** outta someone just cause they build a new buggy every year or whatever.. question is why the hell do yall give a flying ****.. to me yall are the dumbasses for keeping this bashing going on. guys like yall just make me laugh cause if u aint making someone hate then u aint doing something right... :flipgotcha: i got on this site thinking it would be cool to learn some stuff about offroading and pretty much its a bunch of damn teenage girls being jealous of someone.. so yall need to take ure tampons out and get a life :****:

redneckengineered said:
You've seen TC ****? That's just weird dude.

Well said sir!

I read through this whole thread and "think" that I have pieced together the following....

Tim was aiming to sell his axles,
sold the buggy as a roller instead,
assuming he kept the engine trans and t-case?,,,
and a new chassis is in the works at this time.......?

can someone in the know either confirm or deny this?

on a side note the cut up boggers he had on this " hell raiser" resemble the pitbull growlers with larger voids in the treads at a long glance, anyone ever concider trimming up a set of 47's? As they come they seem to be pleasing a few guys who wheel in dryer conditions, a little trim to the treads to make em better suited to the wet loose terrain may work well....

Sam

redneckengineered said:
You've seen TC ****? That's just weird dude.
Yes it's nice. I would say it took a lot of time and thought to produce something like that, maybe a crawl mag or 2. :****:

No one will EVER know....all of the top secret super clandestine plans and specs are burned & the ashes are sealed up in a special titanium container and housed forever in the heart of ........

...........FORT KNOX......... molaugh molaugh molaugh

YOUNG said:
Were the so called "heavy" axles ever weighed?

Randy Ouverson posted the weights in the "Rockwell hybrid steering axles" thread on pirate.

"at the time of designing, people werent really into much on weight savings, more into strength of the knuckle and c. as it stands now here are the weights of what we have made so far..
knuckle runs out at 18lbs each
the c and king pins and adjusters run 24lbs each
the center section with 3/8 wall 4 inch dom sits at 90lbs.
i did weigh the stock **** at one time but didnt write anything down so i need to get those numbers and maybe someone has them on the board.
as far as the big picture, the plan is to have the knuckle and c forged out of 4340. i have been waiting on my designer to finish up the draft angles on the knuckle for quite some time now. that is the last piece of the puzzle. the ones i have been doing have been out of huge billet blocks which has driven the price to a level where most guys cant afford it. that was not the plan. right now i am getting 750 for the center section with tubes any length any offset each. the knuckle and c with the kingpins and adjusters are runnin around 2000 per corner and steer arms are anywhere from 150 to 550 each depending on what you want. we make them to whatever the customer wants. the plan is to get the knuckle and c forged and sell that for 750 a corner and get the housing down to 600 for the centersection with tubes. its been a battle with steel prices and welders and just about any other thing you can think of but we have a pretty good handle on it now. we do have a 14 bolt in the works but that has been a slow process also. hope this helps answer some of the questions.

lol gahh yall make me laugh fo sho.. first off i dont know any yall be talkin bout da bs yall be talkin. buggy is gone sold as roller wit t-case. next one is done goin to powder dis week.. be scratchin paint in bout 2.5ish weeks piece

Latest posts