• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new buggy "Hell Raiser"

Tcameron said:
lol gahh yall make me laugh fo sho.. first off i dont know any yall be talkin bout da bs yall be talkin. buggy is gone sold as roller wit t-case. next one is done goin to powder dis week.. be scratchin paint in bout 2.5ish weeks piece
I love it how someone who obviously is not stupid types like this and comes across as a total dumbass! :flipoff1:

Can't wait to see the next installment and the **** spewing threads that follow it. :****:

Bones said:
I love it how someone who obviously is not stupid types like this and comes across as a total dumbass! :flipoff1:

Can't wait to see the next installment and the **** spewing threads that follow it. :****:
yep straight real

i heard he sold hellraiser because ethan tanner puttin him school in climbin wit ole orange :fish: :****:

Timmie, I dont know you and have never meet you, but your gonna haft to put on one hell of a show in this next rig, Your catching sh$T from everywhere :popcorn:

when the hell hasnt timmie put a show on or a beatdown.. timmie need to get johnathon up and come to bham in da rzrs

:gay:guess thats why everyones got a ****ing rzr huh fags are guys that come on here and talk **** about other peoples rigs.. obviously ure just to cool for me i mean u got a buggy and ure a badass .. why cant u just ****in ride and stop hatin on people .. people like u just make me laugh cause u probably stay on hardline 24/7 jackin off when other people come out with something u want.. :gtfo:

Latest posts