• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tim Cameron's new rig ?

Re: Re: Re: Tim Cameron's new rig ?

5BrothersFabrication said:
All the haters on Pirate are hee-haw-****in-larious! Flatbillers man.... :wtflol:

I'll straight say I thought it looked ugly as hell and posted it on pirate, but as the same time I'm not flat billing bitch either.

Those rigs don't have a lot to with "wheeling". What I mean by that, I rather see a stock or close to stock rig make something that used skill and faness (sp) to make something vs some dipshit in his jungle gym climb some pointless hill.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mortalis5509 said:
I'll straight say I thought it looked ugly as hell and posted it on pirate, but as the same time I'm not flat billing bitch either.

Those rigs don't have a lot to with "wheeling". What I mean by that, I rather see a stock or close to stock rig make something that used skill and faness (sp) to make something vs some dipshit in his jungle gym climb some pointless hill.

I always love post like yours. What is "wheeling" in your opinion? I guess since you don't ride where or how he does that's not wheeling. I am so glad YOU have defined it for all of us. Like his buggy or not is a matter of opinion, but to say his driving takes no skill is ****ing ignorant.
Since you seem to be the.rock crawling master and decision maker of driving skill, buggy craftsmanship, and what wheeling is.....
Why don't you post up your rig , what you've built and some videos of your driving skill. that is if you can take criticism like you dish out, or are you really a non flat bill wearing bitch

Mortalis5509 said:

:gay:

to each their own, that's what makes this sport great. these style rigs aren't my choice either, thats why my buggy is what it is, but i'd rather watch them WFO climb'n some nasty obstacles than "some stock or close to stock rig" putt around trail ride'n. and your comment about dipshits and jungle gym's sounds pretty much like a flat biller bitch!

wizzo said:
:gay:

to each their own, that's what makes this sport great. these style rigs aren't my choice either, thats why my buggy is what it is, but i'd rather watch them WFO climb'n some nasty obstacles than "some stock or close to stock rig" putt around trail ride'n. and your comment about dipshits and jungle gym's sounds pretty much like a flat biller bitch!

Straight bringing the MFN truth. :****:

I like all rigs no matter what they are. The slow like mine, and the bad ass ones like Timmy's and all the rock bouncers. I think the bouncers are awesome for the sport. When's the last time anyone has drawn 2000 plus people to watch a slow poke climb a hill?? No hurry ill wait, not ever. Even the We Rock stuff is timed for speed. I like it all and if you don't like watching them, use that round thing on your dash called a steering wheel and drive off somewhere you don't have to suffer through it! My 2 cents

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tim Cameron's new rig ?

rocfun said:
I always love post like yours. What is "wheeling" in your opinion? I guess since you don't ride where or how he does that's not wheeling. I am so glad YOU have defined it for all of us. Like his buggy or not is a matter of opinion, but to say his driving takes no skill is ****ing ignorant.
Since you seem to be the.rock crawling master and decision maker of driving skill, buggy craftsmanship, and what wheeling is.....
Why don't you post up your rig , what you've built and some videos of your driving skill. that is if you can take criticism like you dish out, or are you really a non flat bill wearing bitch
Didn't say I'm a rock crawling master. There are different variations of wheeling depending on who you ask. What does building have to do with anything? The owner didn't build this so why was this brought up? I don't make videos of anything. Some obstacles take more skill than others. My comment about a stock rig is they are missing the big tires, stupid power, and whatever else but seem to make some awesome stuff. No, the stockers won't bring the crowds like some climb.

Mortalis5509 said:
Didn't say I'm a rock crawling master. There are different variations of wheeling depending on who you ask. What does building have to do with anything? The owner didn't build this so why was this brought up? I don't make videos of anything. Some obstacles take more skill than others. My comment about a stock rig is they are missing the big tires, stupid power, and whatever else but seem to make some awesome stuff. No, the stockers won't bring the crowds like some climb.

You proved you don't know **** from shinola when you said the owner didnt build it, who are you, Obama? Pretty sure, no I'm 100 ****ing percent sure, TC built this buggy himself. Your post is full of retard and you should stick to wheeling your Subaru Brat. I've never seen a "stock" rig make ANYTHING I would deem awesome unless you call the curb at the mall awesome. I mean seriously, stock rigs going up level 1 trails is not a big feat. I wheel a mildly built TJ on 35's so I can assure you I know what "awesome" stuff I can and can't make.

Mortalis5509 said:

Is that so? Well, why don't we ask him? Tim, did you build your rig?
Exactly what I meant, the haters on pirate are HILARIOUS. No talent having flat-billers... :flipgotcha:

Mortalis5509 said:

:gtfo:

Damn Troll.

Go back under your bridge :flipper:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Tim Cameron's new rig ?

Mortalis5509 said:
So I'm a troll because I gave my opinion?

Nah, you're a troll because you come on a South East based wheelin site (generally populated with wheelers that go to parks to wheel on these "pointless hills") just to **** on someones rig (which the owner did build himself) and the way he wheels, and where he wheels.

thumb.gif

Mortalis5509 said:
So I'm a troll because I gave my opinion?

and your a troll because you get on this thread and talk **** because your probably jealous and insecure. But later you'll be on Madram11 trying to suppress your broner watching Tim and the other rockbouncers pin it to win it. **** man, maybe try and be happy for once in your life. Maybe just read a thread and resist the temptation to **** out of your mouth............Thanks for your time. P.s. Don't hate what you cant afford. :flipgotcha:

Looks like its dialed in, should be interesting this weekend at RBD! Can't believe it went up money hill like a speed bump.

hammerdownlj said:
and your a troll because you get on this thread and talk **** because your probably jealous and insecure. But later you'll be on Madram11 trying to suppress your broner watching Tim and the other rockbouncers pin it to win it. **** man, maybe try and be happy for once in your life. Maybe just read a thread and resist the temptation to **** out of your mouth............Thanks for your time. P.s. Don't hate what you cant afford. :flipgotcha:
:popcorn: molaugh