• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tire Groover

J.A.B

Looking for a good one that won't break the bank :fish:

Have you seen Kush's grinder/ chainsaw combo? Seems to be the way to go on the cheap.

Yeah I saw that but looking to cut whole lugs off and would like a iron type cutter

I'm about to groove some old creepy crawler stickies with one. I tried a spot to see how it worked. I'll have to cut the whole blade down to 3/8" the wide part makes it difficult

smurfy90 said:
I'm about to groove some old creepy crawler stickies with one. I tried a spot to see how it worked. I'll have to cut the whole blade down to 3/8" the wide part makes it difficult
can you post some pic when you are done,,, I bet a lot of people would like to see :)

I have an Ideal tire groover that I might sell. Has #4, #6, #8, #10, and #12 heads with blades for all those sizes and a carrying case for all of it. Interested?

jordan7118 said:
I have an Ideal tire groover that I might sell. Has #4, #6, #8, #10, and #12 heads with blades for all those sizes and a carrying case for all of it. Interested?

I'm interested if he isn't.. :JRich:

CheapJ7 said:
I'm interested if he isn't.. :JRich:
Okay. I'll go double-check all my stuff to make sure it's there, but I used the groover to make "Bogger" Treps a couple months ago, and the groover worked great ;D

Yes I would be interested

What model and how much sir

Re:

infamous1 said:
LOL Just buy some stickies!!! Or are you cutting stickies??

I was looking to Eatna cut some non stickies.