• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire inner tube options

Rockwells607

I currently have two very worn tsl's on the front of my buggy that have been vulcanized a few times , I put tractor supply tubes in them and they last awhile but where the biggest size tube they had and still seemed to small also the valve stem doesn't have a nut to hold it in the hole and the stem was always cocked off sideways Cuz the hole wAsnt centered ... Anyone else make a bigger tube for this? I ripped both tubes eventually and just jammed valve stem back in them and they hold air most of the day but I gotta start out with 15-20psi in the morning just to wheel all day... Everyone at put up or shut up kept tellin me to air down and I couldn't lol!!! New tires would fix it all but that's not im the budget at the moment

im not sure if they are around you but gcr or tci have them. they do tubes on equipment tires and I lucked up at the on in Tuscaloosa guy that answered liked to ride too so he knew the tube number right off the top of his head for a 44 and think they were lie 17 bucks each. hell for 20 extra buck he installed them on 32 bolt beadlocks I couldn't complain. see if you have one near you

YA if they are that old it wouldn't be worth the hassle... I think we have a GCR locally I call them and see what they say

Yea let me know if your guy doesn't know the size I'll break mine down and get u the tube size

Ive used a 1100x16 in a 39" krawler on a 17" wheel. Tube didn't have the valve stem you're talking about though.

My wheels are 15" , seems like a 16.1 or 16.5 tube would work but I don't know , I was useing 11x15 tractor supply tubes and blowing them up and lettin em sit a few days then adding more air to stretch and letting them sit a few
More day before installing but they never appeared to be anywhere close to large enough when they were laying around the shop stretching... A 44x18x15 Swamper has a huge inside .... That may be where the failures keep happening ( tubes bulging ) :dunno: thats kinda what leads me to think I should try a larger tube if I can find em