• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired tires for 16.5 wheel?? Pref. in Kansas

muchado

Anyone have tires layin around between 38 and 42" for 16.5" wheel?? got a friend in need of some bad... bigger the better but he doesnt wanna do 44's

Bones said:
Kelly has to have some with fist sized holes in them laying around.

yeaaaaap laughing1

figured one of those guys that graduated to 44's from 40's would have somethin layin around... this is for Paul's blazer--the blue 4 door 98-2000ish bodystyle...

MUCHADO said:
hey kelly whatchu got nuffin??? :flipoff1:
I would have bought them for Cabot already if he did. I sold a set of 40 boggers not that long ago up there. Wish I hadn't they be on Cabots now. He'd be pushing puddin like a mofo molaugh

blacksheep10 said:
got some baja claws, 38.5, wide bitches. not much tread, but $275 to you thumb.gif

Not for me but I'll let the dude kow molaugh maybe he'll go race baaaaajjjjjjaw with it :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:
hit me back as soon as you find out. one is pretty bald, one is decent and a pair with some real tread. we have a tread knife, will travel thumb.gif

I'll talk to him at BMR that's next time I see him. He's runnin some H1 goodyears that SUCK......

blacksheep10 said:
if he's there, I should bring them, some o rings, some soap, some spoons and some beer to get him drunk. thumb.gif

if i were me I wouldn't give you $1 for some bald ass mickey's... since it's a friend I'll send him your way :flipoff1: :drinkers: