• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tires

Benhoward384

Getting close to buying a new set of tires and I'm split. They're going on my TJ that is daily driven and doesn't see the trail as much as I'd like too. I have a set of 32 12.50 15 Hankook Dynapro MT's on there now and I really like them. Why not go back if you like them? Well I'm leaning towards them again as I see positive reviews. But I want to make sure I'm getting a good tire for the money I'm going to spend. So these are the tires I'm interested in

DynaPro MT

Cooper STT

Goodyear Duratec

I'm going to go up to a 33 12.50 15 with the next purchase. What are your thoughts?

:beer:

I was pleasantly surprised with my 37" Cooper STTs, so I got a set of 35" Cooper STTs for the JK. Onroad performance is great, and offroad is also awesome.

I have the cooper stt tires on my gmc as well, and they do great on road, off road and in the snow, can't go wrong with the duratracs either. Not sure about your third option.

Hi all,

I have a buddy that is on his second set of the Cooper Discovery STT radials mud tires on his '97 TJ, 35X12.5R15.

He swears by these Cooper STT tires, and I have to admit they work pretty good for a radial tire (a healthy lead foot on the trails helps too! :redneck: )

Regards,

Alan

Getting close to buying a new set of tires and I'm split. They're going on my TJ that is daily driven and doesn't see the trail as much as I'd like too. I have a set of 32 12.50 15 Hankook Dynapro MT's on there now and I really like them. Why not go back if you like them? Well I'm leaning towards them again as I see positive reviews. But I want to make sure I'm getting a good tire for the money I'm going to spend. So these are the tires I'm interested in

DynaPro MT

Cooper STT

Goodyear Duratec

I'm going to go up to a 33 12.50 15 with the next purchase. What are your thoughts?

:beer: