• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TJ BRUTE

adventureoffroadpark

It's finally time to let this Brute go. I built this AEV TJ Brute 6 years ago and have only put 20k miles after the build. It has been well maintained and everything but the dash has pretty much been changed. The original 4.0 has been changed to a 5.3 LS with the 4L60 automatic transmission. Additionally, it has long arm suspension, Currie Anti Rock sway bar, on board air system (VIAIR), 8.8 Rear end, HP 30 in front with Detroit Tru Trac and chromoloy axles, Bestop seats, Warn Zeon 10k w/synthetic, XM Satellite AM/FM CD radio, custom sound system, 110v inverter, and much more. I'm asking $45,000.00 OBO.

Attachments

• Brute.jpg
    Brute.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 129
Dang that's nice. Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see more pics of this Brute. You don't see cool Jeeps like this that often for sale, and somehow there are 2 on here now!

adventureoffroadpark said:
^^^^^ It's never hit a tree or been dragged back to the trailer so :flipoff1: :butt:

Yah and I have hit every tree in the park and been dragged out, so there. :flipoff1:

Wait, that didn't come out right. :rolf:

Seriously folks, I have been around thus rig tons of times and it is that good and a great guy to deal with. :dblthumb: