• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired tj built dana 44's cromo's cage cheap $5500

onealdodge

99 tj dana $5500.44's f&r cromo's cheap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderately built '99 TJ, . Located in BREMEN, GA area I TRADED FOR THIS TJ A WHILE BACK AND REALLY HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO RIDE AT ALL...I DID NOT BUILD IT BUT HAVE DONE SEVERAL REPAIRS ON THIS JEEP AND IT SEEMS TO BE A GREAT TRAIL RIG FOR A SMALL INVESTMENT. I FEEL LIKE IT HAS A LOT TO OFFER SOMEONE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE $5500...I also have a Sunray buggy for sale I may have what your looking for.tks 404 925 8515

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought this rig 3 years ago, when it was stock except for the lift, Borla exhaust, and 33" AT tires. Over that time I, with the help of many local wheelers, have built it up to its current state. However, I have reached the point where it seems prudent to sell this Jeep as it is and buy a more-built rig than to continue to modify the TJ. If I can't find a buyer I will continue to wheel it and make a few modest upgrades. In its current state it is really not suitable as a daily driver, given that there is no swaybar and it has 37s on beadlocks. It handles fine up to about 55 mph.

Details:

Suspension

4" Skyjacker suspension lift and 1" body lift. These were installed when I bought the TJ. Adjustable uppers added later.

Drivetrain:

'99 Black TJ with 2.5L engine and stock transmission and transfer case. When purchased the odometer showed 101K miles, but since the speedo gear is stock it certainly has a few more miles than this. I donb't know how long the previous owner had it on 33s. Currently the odo reads 103K. I have not used the rig as a DD, and for the past year it has been trailered to the trails. I put less than 1K miles per year. The engine is very reliable and has always started the first time. Since purchased have installed a new starter, master cylinder, and clutch master-slave assembly.

Has Engine/oilpan skid plus replacement drain plug/tube system allowing oil change without removing the skid.

Transfer case is NP231 with a RE Hack n Tap SYE. A custom CV driveshaft from Carolina Driveline connects to the rear axle. The front DS is stock, shortened to accomodate the front axle.

Rear axle is Rubicon D44 from a 2004 with stock ARB air locker, Alloy USA shafts with dual bolt circles. Lugs are currently 5x5.5. The compressor is mounted in the engine compartment and wired to a dash-mounted switch. Axle had 10K miles when removed from the Rubicon. 5.13 ratio. Superwinch diff guard.

Front axle is D44 from a '81 Wagoneer, 5.13 gears. Heavy-duty diff cover. Rubicon Express brackets, Lock-Right locker, crossover steering with passenger flat-top knuckle and hi-steer arm, heavy-duty DOM tierod and draglink, Warn premium hubs, new Alloy USA chromo axle shafts. Ford rotors with 5x5.5 bolt circle. The steering box was replaced 2 years ago with a reman unit. Pitman arm is reamed for 3/4 ton TRE.

When we installed the steering the highsteer arm hits the swaybar bracket on tbe axle, making it impossible to connect the swabar. Therefore I removed the swaybar. If the buyer can relocate the bracket then the swaybar (included) can be remounted.

5 37x12.5x15 Goodyear MTRs with good (50-60%) tread. Four are mounted on beadlocks; spare is mounted on 15x10 black steel rockcrawler wheel.

Exterior:

Xworx front bumper with IPF driving lights. Warn XD9000I winch with Warn winchplate, Amsteel synthetic rope, and 12VoltGuy in-cab control.

Rear Wilderness bumper with swingout tire carrier, 2" receiver, and 2 D-ring loops.

Half steel doors with Bestop upper skins (in good shape). Mirror relocation brackets.

Box tube style rock sliders bolted to the frame.

Engine skid and Warn/Tomken style steel gas tank skid. Stock TC skid. Rear steel corner guards with LED lights.

Body panels are all flat - rattle can paint for covering scratches. I have never flopped or rolled it. No flares.

Small tear in the top from brush with a tree. Rear windows will be replaced in the next few days.

Interior:

Front through-the-dash cage tied to floorboards and stock rollbar. Seats are stock TJ cloth with no tears, dark grey/red. I replaced the torn vinyl seats that were in the Jeep when purchased. Rear folding seat is tan vinyl. I have not had the rear seat in for the past two years. Stock front and rear seatbelts and rear seat bracket.

No carpets, plastic floormats in front. No radio or AC, but still has stock soundbar. Heater works fine. Windshield has some cracks that do not impair vision. Newer Uniden CB with external speaker. When new Jeep had a hardtop, and electical/wiper connections are still present. No idea if they work.

Speedometer does not work properly, although the needle moves. Other gauges work fine. Steering wheel has a broken clockspring, so airbag light stays on (airbag would still work), and horn doesn't work. Not an issue on the trails.

Some older pictures before new front bumper.

$5500
404 925 8515 STEVEN

Has crusher corners and spare tire and wheel all for the same price of 5500 obo