• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TJ Rear Antirock w/no body lift?

2pwrlftrs4u

NWW Meanie
anyone? talk about a fawking headache...

A. drop gas tank and cut away?

B. 1/2 body lift.... it'll help we dual cases anyways?

C. Beer and BFH

Take the swaybars off.

Throw them away.

Learn how to drive you pansy. :awesomework:

FWIW 1 inch body lift and call it a day. Hockey pucks are cheap. It's the longer bolts that you have to worry aboot.

I have an LJ and will be upgrading to an anti-rock for the rear (already have one in the front), would one work w/o any body lift in a LJ. Thanks...

In front of the axle, I believe so. Just have a look see for your straight shot across for the rod under the tub. I welded my brackets on to the frame rather than bolt in behind the axle.
I think the bar will be above the parking brake bracket off the tub. Pull the plastic fender liners out to get a good look. Cut them up to reinstall after it is installed.

I have an LJ and will be upgrading to an anti-rock for the rear (already have one in the front), would one work w/o any body lift in a LJ. Thanks...

Are you running stock fuel tank? The install is easy if so, you don't even have to drop the tank.

stock tank, no BL

I may end up dropping the tank anyway to build a skid and "notch" the tank where the 8.8 diff may scrub

LJ's are a lot easier...

In front of the axle, I believe so. Just have a look see for your straight shot across for the rod under the tub. I welded my brackets on to the frame rather than bolt in behind the axle.
I think the bar will be above the parking brake bracket off the tub. Pull the plastic fender liners out to get a good look. Cut them up to reinstall after it is installed.

I am thinking about putting it in front of the axle

LJ = in front of the axle, easy install
TJ = behind the axle with stock tank, no stretch, easy install
TJ w/ stretch, aftermarket tank, etc. in front of the axle, but some custom fab required. Genright kit works better than modding the Currie kit.