• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

to wide for the busy?

runner over

how wide is to wide to make it through the busy my buudy is buldin a toy based rig on unimogs with recenterd h1s on 44 x 18 swampers theres people saying it will be too wide/ IM NOT SURE ON THE WB BUT HE SAID IT 9 INCHES WIDER THAN HIS TOY WITH 5 INCHES OF WHEELS SPACERS on 38x 15s???

There are only two reasons I've told people to not run a trail, an area.

1. They shouldn't.

2. I don't want them there.

Screw them.......Go have fun.:awesomework:

Oh yea no problem he will just have to crawl over a few stumps :awesomework: it will probably keep the body from smashing into everything

what unimogs axles does he have? They greatly vary in width depending on what he's got.

Myself and few others run it with a Fullsize K5. All of us are running 60's with 40's or bigger. I have seen a rig with 49's and rockwells do fine. Also a rig with 44in boggers on 60s run fine too. Both those really large rigs has 4wheel steer though.

I ran it with Rockwells and my 47"s and was fine, I helped at a work party there a couple times and DNR was there watching me haul stuff with my rig across the bridge and didnt say anything and Im wide

there is no width restrictions on the trails at elbe, we have gone over this many many times at the focus group meetings. i have run the busy many times at 88 wide.

I have run it lots at 84 inches wide. N i dont even run a top the rails on the bridge :fawkdancesmiley:

If I remember right theres a 81" width restriction on the trails at elbe mainly due to the bridges.

There is no width restriction at elbe and as long as Nancy is out there she will never try and inforce it again.She told me that just the talk about having a restriction at elbe made her life a living hell at the time and Steve didnt help it out any. After Steve posted those fliers in elbe and ashford people actually followed her home from the orv park.