• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tonga Ridge 12/13/08

Mark m.

We got all the way to the washed out bridge. About 4' of powder snow at that point.

Last edited:
Im not gonna lie, You guys have got to be crazy. I dont care how many layers you have on... it's still got to be damn cold! Killer Pics! We have some nice powder out this way too. :masturbanana[1]:

Nice! No need for ice in the cooler eh?:D

Got chains? Think how much further (into trouble) ya coulda got:D

Nice! No need for ice in the cooler eh?:D

Got chains? Think how much further (into trouble) ya coulda got:D

Your right Dave just refreshments in the cooler:D

No need for chains. Lots of grip.
The bridge looked like a big sleading hill.:D

Hella hardcore:011: :011: Awsome!!!:awesomework:

$.......Is that bridge drivable in the summer:stirpot:

Good day of snow wheeling. That powder was so easy to drive in, no one got stuck and no mechanical issues to speak of. Towards the end we all got a cold chill but found our way to the tow rigs just in time. It snowed hard on us basically the entire day. The issues I had was the snow getting into my eyes when driving at pace. Cascades lens's froze up, my goggles froze up and Mark and Stealths windshields froze up. No too much you can do though.

Looking forward to 6 more feet of snow. Then getting to that downed bridge will be something to brag about.

Good day of snow wheeling. That powder was so easy to drive in, no one got stuck and no mechanical issues to speak of. Towards the end we all got a cold chill but found our way to the tow rigs just in time. It snowed hard on us basically the entire day. The issues I had was the snow getting into my eyes when driving at pace. Cascades lens's froze up, my goggles froze up and Mark and Stealths windshields froze up. No too much you can do though.

Looking forward to 6 more feet of snow. Then getting to that downed bridge will be something to brag about.

Hangover run:corn: