• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tonga Ridge got some snow yesterday!!!!

I graded the last 9 miles of tonga ridge for the forest service so dont dig to many holes in the road when you get stuck.:eeek: Then again if the road gets full of holes the forest service can pay me to grade it again in the spring:awesomework:

I cant convince the group im going with to go up tonga, last time we, correction they me i wasnt stuck at all, got stuck up there for almost 8 hours hahahahaha cant imagine why they dont want to go back there

I cant convince the group im going with to go up tonga, last time we, correction they me i wasnt stuck at all, got stuck up there for almost 8 hours hahahahaha cant imagine why they dont want to go back there

:eeek: someone in your party called me tonight... :stirpot: hopefully i can go, not sure if the trucky is up to it... gotta make sure to fill the t-case back up...:eeek:

I was getting ready to tear into it tonight, and decided the rear ouput, after putting a dial gauge to it, didn't wobble enough to justify a whole teardown...

:eeek: someone in your party called me tonight... :stirpot: hopefully i can go, not sure if the trucky is up to it... gotta make sure to fill the t-case back up...:eeek:

I was getting ready to tear into it tonight, and decided the rear ouput, after putting a dial gauge to it, didn't wobble enough to justify a whole teardown...

Its always a good time Boonie, really good group of folks that i go with every year:awesomework:

You are more than welcome to come and tow me back down after my relic breaks down:haha:

i may head up depending on whats going on with this christmas party thingy if i go i'll prob drag my neighbor or hotrod :fawkdancesmiley:

hahahah my boss just walked over and was like hey tonga lol then he read it and looked at me and goes hey ****er dont tear it up so bad that we cant go snowmobileing :cheer: :cheer: lol hmm he must know me tooo well. sweeet getting paid to go snowmobileing sounds fun :awesomework:

Last edited:
Tonga Ridge Rd (#6830) goes for 11 miles according to the Topo maps.

Anybody ever been all the way?.......in the snow?

EDIT. 6840 climbs the ridge south of skykomish, 68 goes south, 6830 goes waaaay up to the east. How far is it to the bridge washout?

Last edited: