• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Too early for mtn bikes?

never been. Been to 27 years and years ago, and as i remember, it is quite a push :D Ill talk to my riding buddies and ask them about duthie. I havent heard about it till this thread. Been down south a fair amount, did some work on the DJ line at the worm, and have done a good amount of riding at SST, colonade, and about every block in downtown seattle :D Shoot me a PM when you are feelin better. my work schedule is turning out to be mildly flexible :D

OOOO....ooooo.......I've been wondering about the jumps @ the worm.I heard that the crew from Gohuckyourself had revived the jumps there......have you been lately. I took yesterday and today off from riding....will go hit some DJ's tomarrow,so my knee is good enough for DJ's, Duthie and even shutteling....just not a long push up. I'll ride both days this weekend....I'm gonna shoot w/Brad Sat. AM then go to the Monroe jumps after....havent been there in years.

exit 27 has been really nice the last few weeks, tokul should be the same [haven't made it up there this year *yet*] and always a fun spot with lots of short lap possibilities... flowtron and last frontier. i was cutting some wood up exit 38 a few weeks back and noticed a line coming down that looked new. i didn't think anyone rode up there much anymore. kind nice to shuttle with the truck....

Been meening to set up a 38 shuttle day for a bit......my wife loves that place. I had heard that some crew had been tuning up the lines at 38 so it was running pretty good. 27 is good times for sure

We should set up a 38 shuttle day in the near future. I'll try and set up a recon mission up there to see exactly where the snow is and go from there. I can think of .5 dozen wheeler/DH guys that would be interested.

Sunday would be the best day so MD69 can go:cheer:

We should set up a 38 shuttle day in the near future. I'll try and set up a recon mission up there to see exactly where the snow is and go from there. I can think of .5 dozen wheeler/DH guys that would be interested.

Sunday would be the best day so MD69 can go:cheer:

There were 4-5 guys riding there yesterday. Headed above the power lines all the way east [on the main road] to where the washout/McClellan Butte trail is. The trail crosses the road @ 2200ft with zero snow. We hike for one hour up trail, i'd guess we topped out around 3500ft. A few icy patches of snow were covering the rocky open areas, but in the forrested areas the trail was clear ....

I'm goin ridin right now :cool: Kirkland to woodinville to redmond to bellevue. the long way :D Ill ride back home to kirkland too :D i think ill make it over to factoria. there is about 1000 "urban obstacles" in between here and there. big gaps,big drops, few 1/4 pipe-ish things :D. lots of downhill on the way :D

that was fun for the last 35 miles in the rain :puke:

had a good time still. found a sick step up in bellevue :cool:

Hello , im just wondering were that trail is with all the logs and all ... Please info would be greatly appreciated.. If ya wanna call bobby 253 223 1237 , i need to lose some weight .. When i was a kid i use to trials ride all the time .... I know its a bike no motor cycle .. But u can do it on a bike too , i ride a 24 cruiser dk general lee , a lil tinkering and its ready for the mountain... I did the soeshine indian trail thet runs from pocatello idaho to brigham city , utah , ... So id like to hit a nice mountain again , so please give some info , thanks

Anyone want to shuttle 38 on Sat? Gonna go up and run my wife up and down the hill useing her Subabru wagon and puting the bike in back. If anyone wants to ride and has a truck....I'd be happy to do most of the driving. Let me know and Ill bring my DH bike( so i can ride a little) ,otherwise I'll leave my big bike @ home. Green subaru wagon with a homeless looking guy and a sexy librarian type inside:D

.......................also.....been stacking dirt all winter a various spots. This is where I spend most of the time though.....

Ramsey supervising!:D

Attachments

• Ramsey the boss.jpg
    Ramsey the boss.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 65
.......................also.....been stacking dirt all winter a various spots. This is where I spend most of the time though.....

Ramsey supervising!:D

That **** is huge :cool: Im jealous. I went and rode some jumps out on redmond ridge the other night in the woods. I think i found someones private trail :redneck: Rode from my house in juanita too :cool:

Jeepmauler - Where is that? I just got my Coiler back from Bike Tech today and want to do some riding. I work all weekend (every damn weekend) but can sometimes work something into my schedule afterwards or during the week.

That **** is huge :cool: Im jealous. I went and rode some jumps out on redmond ridge the other night in the woods. I think i found someones private trail :redneck: Rode from my house in juanita too :cool:

Optical illusion.......although "Big" they are not huge by regional standards.....super fun though. You can BLAST the one my dog is standing on:011:

Jeepmauler - Where is that? I just got my Coiler back from Bike Tech today and want to do some riding. I work all weekend (every damn weekend) but can sometimes work something into my schedule afterwards or during the week.

These are way up north of Seattle.....If you live in Oly then there are a bunch of trails closer to you...search them out. I also dirt jump my DH bike and these jumps aren't really full suspension friendly......hard tail for sure.

Anyone want to shuttle 38 on Sat? Gonna go up and run my wife up and down the hill useing her Subabru wagon and puting the bike in back. If anyone wants to ride and has a truck....I'd be happy to do most of the driving. Let me know and Ill bring my DH bike( so i can ride a little) ,otherwise I'll leave my big bike @ home. Green subaru wagon with a homeless looking guy and a sexy librarian type inside:D

A few more weeks of crankin and some relearning of the skilz I will be down for a roll.:redneck:

Did you buy my old bike back?! That would be rad!

Bought it, guy handed me a fresh set of new shifters too....I don't think its been riden 2 or 3 times since you sold it. I have 5 rides on it so far, damn thing is a BEAST!

Hell ya!

Edit: I have a bit to get in shape, crankin this thing around the park will get me there quick.:haha:

Don't forget Jackalope that there is no pressure and you could tag along for shuttle seshs and just cruise down @ your own pace.....no need to push it. "Just riding down" takes ALOT less energy than trying to nuke downhill or riding that thing XC style @ St. Eds.

HAha.....Heres a pic of that thing being treated properly.Does it still have Profile BMX cranks on it? If so......you suck:flipoff:

Attachments

• el%20jeffe.jpg
    el%20jeffe.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 70
You and I both know that its not the pressure I worry about, but my own dumb found stupidity.

Are you speaking of these?:corn:

Attachments

• DSC04265.jpg
    DSC04265.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts