• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

too much of a difference???

that 60 would be way happier w/ a 5.38 in it anyways... its like ~$200 for a gear set... :dunno:

well i have a set of 5.89s for the 70 and was trying to be cheap on the new buggy, but ill keep the 4.10s and see how it does for now it has a t-18 and doubler might be ok if not ill just buy 5.38s for both

I will bet $500 cash that you won't not have D60/70 with 44.s and be anywhere near 2500#. That said, the ratio spread will be fine. I know guys with comp rigs that run higher gears in the front versus the rear......look for a final weight closer to 4000#

wngrog said:
I will bet $500 cash that you won't not have D60/70 with 44.s and be anywhere near 2500#. That said, the ratio spread will be fine. I know guys with comp rigs that run higher gears in the front versus the rear......look for a final weight closer to 4000#

I was about to say the same thing. Maybe with no engine, body,, cage, frame, seats, passenger, or fluids. :) Maybe he meant 2500kg! That would be way closer. :)

J. J.

excuse me i was half asleep when i wrote that the chassis and powertrain are about 2500
your right by the time you add the axles and tire and wheels it will be about 3500 plus passengers
but that was not the point of this thread thanks for everyones vaild comments