• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toolbox Sold Please move to wherever threads go when they are not deleted : )

money_pit_yj

I have an AlumiKnox toolbox for sell. It is extremely well built, great condition and it has a gun case built in. All the locks and hinges work well. I got it from my father in law who really didn't use it and I really don't need this much toolbox. What makes this an off road toolbox? Boy am I glad you asked. 1.This toolbox is mounted in my tow pig, which I took to Hawk Pride one time. 2. It is Diamond plate, and nothing screams serious off road ability like diamond plate. 3. It has a compartment in the top of the box to store guns when you go hunting, which you do in the woods, which is OFF ROAD. 3a. Said compartment is also a good place to put your tools you don't want banging around in the general population portion of the box. 4. It was built in Utah which is the home of Moab (not the bomb).

The box sold new for about $600-700 bucks depending on when it was bought, and the company went out of business so it is dang near one of a kind (collectors value). I would love to trade for a low profile deep well box or another deep well single lid box. I am also open to other trades as well here is a list of what I would trade for: Coilovers, RCVs, turn key buggy, 43" SX stickies and wheels, or $400 obo

731-780-7212

Attachments

• Toolbox.JPG
    Toolbox.JPG
    456.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Toolbox1.JPG
    Toolbox1.JPG
    309.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Toolbox2.JPG
    Toolbox2.JPG
    329.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Toolbox3.jpg
    Toolbox3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 99
Re: Off Road Toolbox

Cute *****. I got a sweet ass custom fuel cell I would trade you

Where are you located? I've got a deep flush box that's been in my truck that gets parked in the dirt beside my driveway so it's all offroady too.

Too far for me then. I'm near Charlotte. Unless you're gonna be near Atlanta anytime soon, I've got family there and could convince my wife we need to go see them.

Sold

Easiest Craigslist transaction ever. Guy called and said he wanted to come look. He was 5 minutes away, came by the office looked at it and said "I am glad none of those Hardline girbronis wanted it", then paid me and left with his box!!! It all happened within about 30 minutes from first call. :****: