• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

top shift toyota t-case??

onefatguy

i will be posting pics but im going to need help finding out what this is so i can sell it properly...is there any easy way to identify yoda t-cases?

Is it brass or cast iron?

:haha: Now that's just mean....:redneck:
Top shift is just that, the shifter mounts directly into the T-case...I've seen them go for anywhere from $50(great deal if they work)-to GOLD equivalent prices :rolleyes:...
Typical Top shift sells for $75-$175, depending on miles, approx yr (have a couple different driveshaft mounting patterns), condition, completeness (with shifter/boot, etc)...

Unless its a 23 spline then its worth alittle more!!! Most are a 21 spline!!!

Unless its a 23 spline then its worth alittle more!!! Most are a 21 spline!!!

This...True, true...I was referring to the 21spl versions...:awesomework: There was a guy on CL up here, that while seemingly well-knowledged on Toys (Had/has a lot of parts for sale on CL), he wanted $400 for a stock 21spl with 200K!:rolleyes: But it was clean! :redneck:

Last edited:
This...True, true...I was referring to the 21spl versions...:awesomework: There was a guy on CL up here, that while seemingly well-knowledged on Toys (Had/has a lot of parts for sale on CL), he wanted $400 for a stock 21spl with 200K!:rolleyes: But it was clean! :redneck:

What's wrong with that, I'd like $400 for mine too :D

Most of the 21 spline cases go for about $ 150.00 in good shape!!!

Does the shifty thingy sit on TOP of the reduction part of the transfer case? Then it's a TOP shift case. Just put it up for sale with a pic and put toy t-case for sale.

Latest posts