• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Top Truck

pumpy

Gowin and my self were both accepted to the top 55 of TTC 09, me being #39 and gowin #37

http://www.fourwheeler.com/eventcoverage/129_0904_1976_toyota_land_cruiser_ttc_09/index.html

http://www.fourwheeler.com/eventcoverage/129_0904_1966_ford_bronco_ttc_09/index.html

SO AWESOME :awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework:

To vote you have to buy the April issue of Four Wheeler. unfortunately you cant vote on line. Then you go to page 50 and there's your ballet, and you vote for your top ten :awesomework: hope were on your top ten:D

Last edited:
:cheer: Cool guys! Maybe I'll ride along as the drunkin heckler. "Good thing there's no Outlet Mall on the TTC!" :cheer:

I'm not following what your getting here buddy???:scratchhead:

hey about a year ago me and a few buddys went riding our dirtbikes at Elbe I think we saw you there.... kinda a random thought.you were winching a buggy on rockwells.... the buggy was red and had rear stear.... Good luck

hey about a year ago me and a few buddys went riding our dirtbikes at Elbe I think we saw you there.... kinda a random thought.you were winching a buggy on rockwells.... the buggy was red and had rear stear.... Good luck

Ya that was us, good memery man :awesomework: and thanks.

Last edited:
Congrats guys i will vote for you

for sure we'll be voting for ya :011:there needs to be more Washington rigs in the comp!!!

80-90% of the rigs are way to big to wheel up here, so It would be awesome to get some of our rigs down there.

I remember shooting the breeze with ya at the 4wd swap meet about our broncos, we had the booth just south of ya, any way cross your fingers:redface:

That's cool guys.....

Where were ya headed Sat? Shakedown run?? Passed ya on Canyon....

yes we headed up to reiter for the shake down run. it ran awesome the new fuel injection rocks. split a power steering line right off the bat but other than that it worked great.cant wait to go again.:awesomework:

Last edited:
Gowin's rig sounds silly. Whats with all you guys and yer big block stroker motors???