• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tow rig swap ?

Really depends on how many led light bars it has...

I see guys daily driving a lifted excursion I think what a douchbag, I see someone towing with one loaded down with the family headed for a fun weekend, I think that is cool. hitit

If you lower the back 4 inches and add 17 inch wide rims you wil get more for it

Eddyj said:
Really depends on how many led light bars it has...

I see guys daily driving a lifted excursion I think what a douchbag, I see someone towing with one loaded down with the family headed for a fun weekend, I think that is cool. hitit

If you lower the back 4 inches and add 17 inch wide rims you wil get more for it
im the let's load up and pull this 35 foot camper and put all that extra **** like bikes and such inside the camper and let's roll guy.

onepieceatatime said:
A 7.3 excursion cost as much as 2-3 8.1 Suburbans.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Quality over quantity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be tempted to trade, but I like that style of truck. Saw this one awhile back.
3dc5ee6831ab51c4497635d81ead400e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if i was to start again with a first gen dodge (and i am picked up a 92 crew cab short box cummins) right off the bat i would pull ever damn wire outta that thing and put in a painless (or similar) harness with actual fuses. ive had a couple first gens and most of them where trouble free but the amount of times the one had me on the side of the road with a test light was enough for me to decide never again