• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tow Rig Truck Beds (FORD)

rpf500

We have some take off beds at our company that need to be sold. Listing them on here to see if there is even remotely some interest. They are located in Texas so no rust. I can get more pictures if anyone is interested. We can work out freight also but I didn't want to mess with getting quotes before I knew they'd even sell.

Lets start at $500 each, plus freight. Depending on the urgency you want them, I could POSSIBLY get them to you for free delivery. Open to offers.

Attachments

• Texas Bed 1.jpg
    Texas Bed 1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 542
  • Texas Bed 2.jpg
    Texas Bed 2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 530
Throttleout said:
By looking at tail lights 99-07. 2011 the body lines in the bed were changed.

You are probably correct sir. The issue I have is that these are in Texas, I'm in Indiana, and getting the information from anyone is like pulling teeth. I called one of our sales guys who used to work out of the location and he said the black and tan bed is from a 2003 Ford, and he thinks the white bed is from an 06 or 07 Ford. We don't keep vehicles for a long time so for the beds to be that old shocked me. That means they have been in TX for quite a while and no one mentioned them to me.

So now I am waiting for accounting to go back through the records and verify this information since the trucks themselves are long gone by now.

All that said, $250 each if anyone in interested let's talk about the logistics. I am going to have them hauled off to scrap in a few weeks because I am tired of messing with them at this point. I'm not posting on craigslist or anywhere else besides here. I thought if a HL member needed one and we could work out a deal it would be worth me spending some time on.

Sorry if you can tell in my email the frustrations of working with incompetent people. :rolf:

Wish you were closer I would take the white one today. Get people looking for a rust free long bed dailey.