• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toy Hauler gooseneck trailer

STROKERYOTA

SOLD........

If you're looking for something to take your truck/jeep/buggy, 4wheeler or side by side, and still be able to camp in the AC and shower, this is it! No more sleeping in tents and worrying about a wet ground, no more going to bed dirty when you're at the mud holes, etc.

The trailer was custom built so I could go to events or to the woods and take my jeep and RZR, and still be able to camp in a camper. When I had the trailer weighed at the truck stop, I didn't have the camper box on it yet, which is probably another 1k pounds. It weighed 4,230 without the box, and that's what the weigh slip shows. The trailer has two brand new Bulldog jacks with spring loaded landing gear. The trailer has brand new 7k pound axles with four brand new 245/70R17 Capitol 10 ply tires on brand new 17" 6 lug Ultra Maverick's (black/machined aluminum). The trailer also has spring loaded heavy duty ramps. All LED lighting from the front to the back of the trailer.

The aluminum enclosed camper box is 11'x8' and is insulated. It has ice cold AC from the window unit that is designed to cool up to 150 sq ft. It also has a full size shower with water supply from a 100 gallon aluminum diamond plate water tank with a 5 gallon per minute water pump.

The 6'x8' space between the camper box and the deck is perfect for a side by side or 4wheeler. We've used it to put a two seater Polaris RZR 900XP on it sideways and it fits just fine.

The deck is 16.5'x8' and is perfect for a truck, jeep, or buggy! It has diamond plate steel as runners for the tires. The center of the deck is open and that's where the water tank is and is also great to use as tie down points.

$7,000 obo

Text is preferred 813-453-5953

Located in Tampa FL 33619

f3b8d1fff29f98823ad0ccc55f5f2fd9.jpg
69fcc3d903983eb2dfed0b3bc9db0f8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STROKERYOTA said:
The beds are pushed together, there 2 twin bunks. Been using as storage as you can see, the left and right walls have been insulated and paneled . The shower really just needs a curtain. Just needs a weekend worth of fixin up to make it a little nicer, we have used it just the way it is, never been sober enough to care, just nice to be able to take a shower by passin out lol

how about trade's? i want this thing outta my parking lot lol. cant believe no one is interested. take that back i had one person interested lol