• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toy springs

420yota

first post here.i have 92 Toyota with a 4inch lift but it has blocks in the rear.looking for new springs to get those suckers out but id like to retain the stock mounts as funds and knowledge/tools are limited.anyone know of and had experience with any oem lift springs?ive heard it'll ride better this way also any input please.

Yup I've installed a couple sets. They aren't the best offroad spring on the market but they aren't the worst and they fit the stock mounts.

Yup I've installed a couple sets. They aren't the best offroad spring on the market but they aren't the worst and they fit the stock mounts.

Their actually really good offroad. Their very stiff when new and take long time to break in, but once they get soft their great springs. I have a set in the front of my truck that have been in for 7 or 8 yrs. I've whooped on them and have been nothing but pleased. Their expensive if I remember correctly

Yea once you stop running the kit shocks the springs are pretty decent once broken in. It took a long time for me to convince my buddy to change from the craptastic kit shocks when he bitched about the ride and performance. Bilstiens fixed it right up. :D

Yea once you stop running the kit shocks the springs are pretty decent once broken in. It took a long time for me to convince my buddy to change from the craptastic kit shocks when he bitched about the ride and performance. Bilstiens fixed it right up. :D

Yes the kit shocks were garbage, I swapped to Bilsteins it was a very noticeable change.

thanks guys, yeah the kit shocks are garbage i notice and wonder if its limiting my travel front and rear.

The best thing about the SkyJackers is over the years I"ve broke three I think and every time they have replaced them for free.:awesomework:

any other ideas or suggestions would be great planning on getting bilsteins soon and the leafs.hoping to get that extra flex and ride better on pavement to trails...