• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toy tans ?

joeyf

First time messing with a L series Toyota trans. Picked one up with the shifter pulled out of the cover that holds the shift forks.

In the pic you can see the shift lever sitting there. Wanting to know if all I have to do is bolt that back on to the end of the shift rod or am I missing some other parts. Also does the bolt on the shift lever supposed to seat into the hole at the end of the rod. Circled in red in the above picture.

It LOOKS as if there is a bolt laying in the bottom of the shifter rail housing in the second pic... Not sure of the answer to your question, but it makes sense. the lever has to be secured to the rail somehow.

It LOOKS as if there is a bolt laying in the bottom of the shifter rail housing in the second pic... Not sure of the answer to your question, but it makes sense. the lever has to be secured to the rail somehow.

It’s a little hard to see but that’s the shifter lever and bolt that is supposed to be connected to the end of the of the rail.

I called marlin and was told thats all that’s wrong with it. Just slide the lever back on the rail and bolt it back on, not missing any other parts.

Latest posts