• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota 17 soft 8s

Jacksonwolf39

Posting for a buddy. Got a set of 17x8 soft 8s still in great shape no no dents or anything in the rims. Has some bald 37 12.50 coopers that all hold air.
200 firm
New market al
256 683 4888

Toyota bolt pattern

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    680.3 KB · Views: 72
Hey thanks for selling wheels out from under me. I called u last night and we made a deal. I wanted to meet u but u said u were coming to ringgold this weekend i told u to let me know or i could meet you half way. So I made plans to come Saturday then you text me and said sorry just sold them. We made a deal u should stick to it shows what kind of a man you are. :wtflol: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

1985REDRUNNER said:
Hey thanks for selling wheels out from under me. I called u last night and we made a deal. I wanted to meet u but u said u were coming to ringgold this weekend i told u to let me know or i could meet you half way. So I made plans to come Saturday then you text me and said sorry just sold them. We made a deal u should stick to it shows what kind of a man you are. :wtflol: :flipgotcha: :flipgotcha:

Any kind of down payment offered or anything? If I want something bad enough and can't get it at the time I'm gonna send money and secure a spot. If I don't, I expect the first to show wih money to get it. Better luck next time.

I have cash in hand. I don't PayPal . I only deal with buying and selling with cash. If somebody tells u they want something you should give them a chance to get it.

Does kind of suck if you have talked and made arrangements and **** like this happens! But not to many peoples word is worth a crap anymore these days.

pjprice said:
Any kind of down payment offered or anything? If I want something bad enough and can't get it at the time I'm gonna send money and secure a spot. If I don't, I expect the first to show wih money to get it. Better luck next time.

X2.

I don't expect anybody to hold anything for me.

Likewise I won't hold anything without a down payment. Too many times people will flake out and not show up. Or their car breaks down. Or their cat gets sick. Or their ol lady told em they couldn't buy it. Or some other BS that doesn't concern me

This is normally what I get when I post something cheap wanting to get rid of it,someone wanting me to meet them halfway?? Like $200 wasnt cheap enough but the guy wanted him to load them up and basically bring them to him.. Lmao!!

If you wanted them, you should have got in your truck and went too get them, like I did. I drove 5 hrs round trip and burnt $70.00 worth of diesel. Cash is king, I have had WAY too many people not show for something im selling. Inevitably I will miss a sale due too it. Im not implying you would have flaked, but sometimes stuff comes up. Paypal sucks, but is a necessary evil at times. If something is what I want, and know its in high demand, I will shoot 20% too the person too hold it. I did that two weeks ago on a 9" that I wanted but couldn't go look at till the next day.

And to reiterate, this wasn't op's deal. He had them posted for his friend, Both were good guys, Thanks again man!

TBItoy said:
X2.

I don't expect anybody to hold anything for me.

Likewise I won't hold anything without a down payment. Too many times people will flake out and not show up. Or their car breaks down. Or their cat gets sick. Or their ol lady told em they couldn't buy it. Or some other BS that doesn't concern me

That is exactley right to!! Or they txt ya for 3 days asking questions on info that was given in the ad say they will take it then dont hear from them again for couple weeks and then ask if you still have the "item" lmao

FWIW,

1985REDRUNNER is not some punk internet tire kicker. He is a man of his word. I've been buying, selling, trading with him ever since I met him on the trail at Tellico over 10 years ago. Truly a stand up guy.

I've had my share of no shows trying to sell stuff over the years, so I understand not holding stuff for random people. However, there are also a lot of trustworthy guys on this board that stand behind their word.

:dblthumb: