• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Toyota 3rd members

44BRAND

Well, I broke a ring and pinion at Harlan last weekend. Been looking on here and pm ing folks from old posts, decided to put a wanted ad up. In search of toyota 3rd member/s. Mine have 4:37 gears, which are rare, so I would be interested in a match pair if the deal is right. let me know what u got, what gearing and or locked or not. Also need a set of IFS width rear shafts for spares. Thanks. :fish:

I have the IFS width rear shafts.

$20 for the pair if you want to pick them up. Complete with drum brakes and everything.

Not sure what gears you are running and all that, but if I had it to do again (with yota axles), I would find a set of 4.10s, weld them up and rock on. They are so cheap and easily found, it is a win win.

That's assuming you're running duals or even a single with a 4.7 depending on your riding style and tire size.

I have a 4.10 elocker and a 4.10 hi pinion. Let me know if you are interested.

Yeah I'm probably going back with 410s, for all the reasons u said. Was just curious what may have been out there available. Ive got a 430 gear 3rd at home that I'm gonna stick in there for the wounded warrior ride and hope the ratio is close enough to get one ride out of. ( 4.38 front, 4.30 rear ) Then ill probably build a couple new 3rds with 410s, full spool rear and Detroit or selectable front. This welded **** is getting old. Had a weld cracked in my rear that broke last weekend, I'm thinking a piece of weld may have got in there and started the wreckage.
JARHEAD, I sent u a pm about the E-locker.