• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota 4 link wheel hop

I would be interested to see what your four link numbers are in the calculator as well... its a pretty easy calculator using the one from pirate

I'm agreeing with these guys... lower the rig as much as you can and see what it acts like then.. it will help with the axle walking up under the truck too..

the links don't look terrible so i'd try making other adjustments before you go moving the links around..

You need width between upper links frame and axle side and for the lowers. Height of links from ground. distance of joints from center line of axle.... the calculator on pirate explains it to you as you click on each input. you also need wheel base and tire size and a few other basic numbers.

Alright ill take a look again i knew about the wheelbase an track width an some others but not some of them

Im really in need for a toyota top shift conversion with the twin stick shifter that the only thing holding me up from putting dual cases in it an when i do my lower crossmember i made with the lower lengths is going to have to be moved anyway

When i pull up the calculator it wasnt explaining it but what i need to know is cogx cogy an cog height. what to measure x y an z of the frame an axle end an do i have to put the material the lenghts are?