• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired TOYOTA 4runner 3.4 swap SAS on 37s SOLD PLEASE DELETE

Paperstreet10

Build finished this past December. Parts are still pretty new.
I started out looking for a much less built pick up and man law made me buy this. Now I've decided to sell it and try to find what I originally was wanting. Looking for Toyota pick up/ tacoma to drive as a spare vehicle and occasionally take down some trails when I get an itch . Trades welcome

-3.4 5vzfe swap. Runs good and quiet with factory exhaust.5speed manual. Lights, gauges, wipers, etc all function properly. I drive on the street occasionally with no issue. Tagged and insured
-trailgear 4"front springs and hi steer. Tg 5" rear springs w/ 5.5" shackles
-bilstein shocks
-5.29 Yukon gears front and rear(also new)
-full spool in rear
-Toyota elocker in front. Works with factory elocker button on dash
-chromoly front shafts. Hubs are freshly rebuilt
-HD custom rear driveshaft
- needs front dshaft. I have parts to build one. Tg longtravel and a few double cardan joints that I was going to piece together
-90-95% tread 37" iroc radials. One is damn near brand new, other 3 are in great shape no dry rot. Small amount of rash
- winch bumper
-182k on truck, 200k on motor(2000 model 4runner donor)
- new clutch master cylinder
- new clutch

All electronics work. Good heat, air needs charge. USB aftermarket radio, power windows, sunroof, rear window, spare tire rack. This truck was built by a master tech at Toyota For his own personal rig. He is moving to Texas for work and that's how I got it. Reliable and very fun to drive. Great for trail riding with friends or family with all of the room available for people and gear.

I'm asking $7000 cash or best offer or trade for Toyota 4x4 pick up/ tacoma. I have a good bit of spare parts I can throw in on the right offer. Alternator, power steering pump, fan and clutch, complete intake manifold, injectors, coil packs, spare 37" tire and wheel (good enough tire to get out of the woods but not new). Located just north of BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA. (205)-447-4838 TEXT IS BEST