• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota aftermarket vendor in southeast

hjpcummins

Tired of chity customer service and waiting 2 wks on shipping from west coast vendors

Who has great customer service and keeps stock on Toyota chit in the southeast. I'm in ga

If you need drivetrain related stuff, East Coast Gear Supply is in North Carolina, great service and only takes 2 days to get to north AL, thats where all my axles, gears, etc. come from, but also check here in the vendors section, Daves Offroad, he had the best prices i had ever seen on toyota stuff and think he is located on the east coast also

Mongo44 said:
wabfab has all their stuff drop shipped from the west coast but he is almost always running 10 - 15% coupon on a toyota forum somewhere.

He also has the sorriest ratings this side of ballistic fab. Google WabFab, it's almost disgusting to know he's from the south... The way they tell it at least

muddinmetal said:
He also has the sorriest ratings this side of ballistic fab. Google WabFab, it's almost disgusting to know he's from the south... The way they tell it at least

This.

Do your homework before using this guy...I know low range is in Utah but ive gotten stuff as soon as 3 days after I place the order. Not to mention the killer prices....

Re: Re: Re: Toyota aftermarket vendor in southeast

machen4x4 said:
i use ben mead for any toyota parts and fab parts i may need
he sales parts for extreme rock rigs
205-901-7661 is his no.
i am in scottsboro al
Exreme RocRigs FTW!
http://www.extremerocrigs.com/
Ben is good seller!

muddinmetal said:

Brian @ wabfab can be abrasive to say the least... couple that with unreasonable customer demands and its comedic gold :****:

I typically order from frontier4x4 and they are always quick

when i built my toyota, i heared about poor service from trail gear... but i wanted to use their stuff, so i went thru luke at frontier4x4 and he was nothing short of perfect! everything was on time and correct, everytime! hes not in the southeast, but does that really matter?

http://www.frontier4x4.com/

JFab said:
Gilberts automotive is a trail gear dealer, but they dont stock many parts though. the number is 2053689842

Joey is a good guy as well, between him and Ben I would have never got my truck together as quick or cheap as I did. He's got used stuff from time to time as well.