• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

toyota axle in to sami

samiboys

a buddy of mine told me that theres a toyota axle that I can get that just drops right in and lines right up to my sami t-case. just looking for the year if any one knows

a buddy of mine told me that theres a toyota axle that I can get that just drops right in and lines right up to my sami t-case. just looking for the year if any one knows

The axle you are looking for (if you mean rear) is out of a land cruiser. I think all of them are offset to the passenger side. They are stronger then the mini truck axles as well.

The axle you are looking for (if you mean rear) is out of a land cruiser. I think all of them are offset to the passenger side. They are stronger then the mini truck axles as well.

Yup, Landcruiser rear housings are offset... Gotta be careful if you get an older one---their Pinion spline was only 10...the later ones ('73ish IIRC) are the stronger 30spl pinion...If you end up with the earlier 10 spl 3rd, you can replace the R & P with the stronger 30spl pinion...

The 90's FJ 80 rears might work for you and if you wanted to link it up the upper axle stock mounts on those have a money angle! pic with gusseted stock uppers :awesomework:
PB140002.jpg

The 80 series axle will be waaaay too wide for a Sami if you want to remain even remotely close to legal-ish...If that matters to the O.P.....

Latest posts