• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Toyota Buggy on leaf springs

Bed liner on floor panels today

016c619.jpg.html]
null_zps7016c619.jpg
[/URL]

i love the build! im curious why leafs? i am running 63" leafs on my jeep but am wanting to go to a link set-up. I never have really given any thought to the benefits of staying with leafs...

leftyokie said:
i love the build! im curious why leafs? i am running 63" leafs on my jeep but am wanting to go to a link set-up. I never have really given any thought to the benefits of staying with leafs...
Takes balls to have leaf springs. ;D

leftyokie said:

$$$$ is why I have a jeep with 60 and 14 bolt 3 link 4 link coilovers air bumps 6.0 LS dont get me wrong its a blast to drive but sometimes the most simple things work the best !!

Having the axles and springs sand blasted should be ready to pick up today Im trying Im trying !! if I had a job as a chicken rancher like you I could work on it all day every day HAHA I only get about 2 maybe 3 hours in the evening

ALLJ said:
No I used Metal to Metal made by Evercoat the fillers we use on body repairs on cars wont stand the cure heat of the powder I did some research on it seems that a lot use it on motorcycle frames and such not a lot of buggys have dash's like this with the exception of maybe Adam Woodley and Brian Cole most are just bars I wanted something a little different
This is interesting. Can you see any signs of being affected by the heat up close?

yankster said:
This is interesting. Can you see any signs of being affected by the heat up close?
99% of the dash area is fine no problem one area about the size of your hand on the left cowl has got a place that I can see and I believe that it was our fault for whatever happened that was the first panel that we put the filler on and it took it a long time to cure and get hard (not enough hardner activator ) after that we added more to what we were mixing and it was fine I would not be afraid of using it again under powder to awnser your question the dash does not look any different than any of the tubing